Beelzebub

The white-haired boy could hardly believe what he was hearing. Meeting one of the top princes in all of Hell? How can he turn down an offer like that? Did this Beelzebub wanted to just meet Lincoln to be friends with him? Or did she just want to meet him so he can do a "job" for her? He can trust Vortex on this since he is her own boyfriend.

It was quite lucky for a commoner Hellhound that has a girlfriend who is a queen of a ring in Hell.

ah, nothing can possibly go wrong with meeting a Queen of the Gluttony ring of Hell. For that, Lincoln decided to trust Tex on this. "Sure, that sounds fun."

"Hell yeah!" Tex said with his devil horn gestures with his hands. "Bee is gonna love you, Lincoln. I know it."

"On the other hand, what's not to like about Lincoln here?" said Crystal.

"Agreed." Said Serena.

Lincoln flustered at the compliment.

"She can be literally a life of the party." Blitzo said.

"Though I don't know if it's appropriate for me and Millie to come to her own palace without a special invite." said Moxxie.

"Oh come on, Mox. Bee is a people person, and she loves company in her own home, as long as you don't hurt her or steal from her." Tex pointed.

"Well I'll come with you." Lincoln smiled. "Just got out being grounded for two weeks."

"Ooh, what happened?" Asked Millie.

"I... don't want to talk about it." Lincoln said. "But I can say I really hurt a friend, even though I didn't mean to hurt her."

"Come on, Lincoln, they said she will be fine." Loona said. "You shouldn't worry about it too much. And Ronnie Anne should be apologizing to you."

"Right. I know, I just need to take my mind off this. I just got ungrounded anyway."

"Sweet! I'll drive." said Tex.

going through another portal to Hell, there was a large mini van that looked evil and menacing with spikes and horns. It was like a polar opposite of a 1970s mini-van that hippies would ride in for a Woodstock concert. While the van looked evil, it was owned by a nice male hellhound. "Ooh, fuck yeah! That's a sweet ride!" Blitzo commended Tex.

"Thanks."

"I call shotgun." Loona called dibs on the front seat. Lincoln was sitting next to Moxxie on the right side, and Crystal on the other side. The van began blaring heavy metal music, and Lincoln was surprised to hear the song "Unstoppable" on the radio. Yes, the same song that Katie Mayday did with Lincoln together.

The boy was touched to how the radio was playing this song. Hearing him singing his part of the lyrics and how he got to record a song with a famous succubus rock singer

"And there you have it, motherfuckers!" said the radio DJ, "way to get shit-faced by a fucking banger tune. Katie Mayday, the sexy succubus lady does. Duet with a human boy by the name of... Lincoln. This has to be one of the greatest songs she had done in a long time. And Lincoln, kid, if you are hearing this, you got a bright future in ya with that angel voice of yours, even though I fucking hate angels with a passion!"

"You hear that, Linky?" Millie gave him a gentle tap on his right arm, "more people are liking you."

"Yeah you're becoming a sensation down here." Loona ruffed the boy's hair. "You are definitely going places with that voice."

"Thanks guys."

"Imagine how pissed and jealous Verosika must he right now." Tex smirked. "She is always trying to one-up her twin sister."

"Ooh, if she is having a mental breakdown, I am definitely recording that on my phone." Blitzo had an evil look on his face.

When they reached the Gluttony ring, the sky was yellow instead of red in the Pride Ring. The chateau of Queen Beelzebub amazed Lincoln more than expected, and it was almost like a hive (the outer decor anyway).

"Wow." Lincoln said in amazement. "This looks so cool."

"You haven't seen nothing yet, Lincoln" said Tex. "Follow me, guys." He opened the front door of the palace and the white-haired boy was even more amazed at this castle.

"It's even bigger than I imagined." Moxxie said. "Crumbs, she lives a good lifestyle. So lavish, so carefree."

"I wonder what sex with her is like." Millie said.

"Millie!" her husband scolded her.

"What? She's a royal demon, Mox. You can't help but be curious about that."

Tex made a chuckle and said: "with Bee, the best of..." he looked at Lincoln then back to the ink couple "...fun to be in bed with."

"What a shocker." Loona sarcastically muttered.

"What's that, Loona?"

"Nothing! Nothing."

Indeed, this large building did look nice. At last, a fox-bee demon hybrid came flying out of nowhere and this lady was quite a foxy one, literally. She also had four arms instead of two ones, which was a little unusual for a fox-like demon. But again, she was also a half-bee demon too.

Landing in front of the group, she had her ridge hand on her right hip. "Ah, so this is the human boy Tex told me about." She pointed at Lincoln. "Oh my Satan, you are just even more cute up close and in person." Bee couldn't help but walk up in front of the white-haired boy and examine him by picking him up and holding him in her four arms as she was hovering.

"Whoa! Easy." Lincoln said. "You might make me air sick."

"Sorry, force of habit, honey." said Bee as she put him down. "You are just one of the cutest humans I have ever seen in my life."

"You're not the only one to think so." said Lincoln. "A lot of girls in Hell think the same as you."

"Can't blame them, though." The queen of Gluttony smirked. "So tell me your name, baby cakes."

"Lincoln. Lincoln Loud."

"I am Queen Beelzebub. But hey, you can just call me Bee. My Satan, i just can't get enough of you, Lincoln." then she gently put him down. "Oh, and i've heard your song with Katie Mayday too, fucking awesome!" then she created a large stack of cotton candy on a stick. "Here you go, you want some?"

"Sure!" the white-haired boy took a rather large bite of the cotton candy for himself. Behind him, Loona was having her arms crossed and looking rather bitter and mad over Beelzebub for a reason Lincoln doesn't know why. Alas, she tried to keep it positive just for the boy's sake, and tried to keep a warm expression on her face... or in her case, a blank face like she would normally have.

"Seriously, your song is so amazing, and your singing is unmatched by many." then she noticed Lincoln's GNR shirt. "Ah! Guns N' Roses! love that band."

"I just saw them live a few weeks ago, and got to be friends with them."

"Whaaaaaat?" Beelzebub said in disbelief. "Sweetie, you are so lucky."

"We all managed to meet them." said Tex, "Me, Loona, and our other Hellhound friends."

"Tex, how did you get so lucky, baby?" asked his girlfriend

"Just sheer luck, i guess." the male hellhound modestly stated. "They thought Loona was the most beautiful girl they had ever seen, and she brought the rest of us backstage to meet the band."

"And they were one of the nicest people ever." Loona added.

"Ha! you guys are the luckiest motherfuckers alive right now." Bee smirked, "especially you, Linky."

"Oh, well, i wouldn't say lucky."