The Whole Story

Lincoln gulped and looked so guilty about poisoning his friend like this. He had no idea that it would be so catastrophic on Ronnie Anne. "I can't believe you poisoned me." Ronnie Anne said.

"I... I'm sorry." Lincoln said. "It wasn't supposed to make you so sick like that."

"Well it did." Ronnie snapped as she was coughing some more. "I don't know if I'll be able to eat anything ever again. Oh I feel like I need to have my stomach pumped... again."

"You poisoned her?" Rita looked at Lincoln with shock.

"How can you do this to Ronnie Anne?" said Lynn Sr.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this!" Lincoln said. "Besides, she pelted me with a loaded diaper in the mail. Uhhhh. Mrs Santiago, please tell me she's going to be ok. Please!"

"Despite all the aches and pain and is going through right now, she'll be fine." Maria said, making Lincoln sign with relief.

"But there is still no excuse for all this." Rita sounded firm.

"I know." Lincoln bowed his head.

"Where did you even get that stuff?" Asked Lori

"Loona." said Lincoln. "She said I should pull the ultimate prank on Ronnie Anne since she won't stop doing it."

"You know what?" Said Luna. "Why am I not surprised, dude?"

"Oh how, we are so going to have a talk with her." Lynn Sr said.

"Who's Loona?" asked Carl

"A friend that saved me from some muggers." Lincoln pointed. "She's a good friend."

"Uh, Lisa what are the side effects of this ipecac stuff?"

"Let me look it up." Said the genius sister, pulling up a small computer from behind her. "Hmmmm, according to this paper, there are several side effects of this discontinued medical syrup: nausea and violent vomiting,"

"Obviously." Lola rolled her eyes.

"Severe muscle cramps and aches in many parts of the body." Lisa continued explaining.

"Ah! My body feels like it was massaged in the wrong places." Ronnie complained

"Painful migraines,"

"My head!" Ronnie Anne exclaimed as she clutched her noggin. "Feels like a tapeworm is living inside of it."

"dehydration."

Then Lincoln's friend took it upon herself to drink a rather large jug of water. "Boy, I'm thirsty."

"chills."

"Brrr. Is it cold in here or is it just me?"

"And finally, kidney stones." Lisa concluded

Ronnie felt a sharp pain on her back like was getting brutally stabbed with a knife. "My back!" She exclaimed. Worst of all, she felt it needing to pass her system. "I'll be right back." She ran upstairs to help the stone pass. Everyone could hear Ronnie Anne's screams and moans of pain from how she was trying to get the kidney stone out of her body.

Lincoln looked even more guilty and nodded his head as he facepalmed himself. "What have you done?" said Bobby, looking at Lincoln with disapproval.

"Something really really stupid." Lincoln replied flatly.

"Uh, yeah." Lana said. "This is poisoning."

"What were you thinking?" said Maria, looking at the boy with disbelief.