Concert Time!

Poor Lynn's arm was broken after the whole crazy Striker shit yesterday. She was pouting and grumbling as her arm was badly broken. Luckily, it was given a cast during a visit to the hospital. Of course, the family realized that they couldn't tell the hospital (or the police) about Striker since Hell us a very secret place from Earth. For that; the family had to come up with a lie to the doctors saying that it was a bear that Lynn lost to in a wrestling competition.

Speaking of competition, Lynn realized that with her arm badly broken, her sport teams probably don't stand a chance against the enemy teams without her.

Pouting and tapping the fingers of her able arm on her bed, Lynn looked at her broken arm out of anger and also felt humiliated to be easily subdued by Striker. Yet again, Striker was far older and more experienced than Lynn was, despite the girls' brute strength.

She just wanted to forget about her humiliating defeat at the hands of this dangerous, unhinged cowboy demon.

Lynn heard the bedroom open and it was Lynn Sr with a large sub sandwich for her to eat for lunch. "Here you go, LJ." He said.

"Thanks dad." Lynn sighed. "This is the worst time of my life. Gah! There's gotta be some way for me to help my times not lose."

"You know it won't work with an arm like that, honey." said Lynn Sr.

An idea came to the sports girls' head, and got her feet off the bed. "You know, what if a certain genius in the house can replace my regular arm with a robotic one."

"NOOOOOoooo!" Lynn Sr exclaimed. "Absolutely not, young lady. You know that's not the proper way for your arm to heal. Besides, remember the last time Lisa helped someone with a... robot body part?"

Lynn Jr began remembering the time when Lisa helped Luan with a broken leg by replacing it with a robot leg and forcing her to do a painful split on the floor.

"Yeesh. Good point." She said. "But hey! Lisa has probably gotten better with her robot parts and she can probably-"

"Ehh!" Her father imitated a game show buzzer. "No, no, no, nopity-no, no, no. And in all fairness, using a robot arm to help your team win sports sounds like cheating once you think about it."

"pfft, have I ever cheated before?"

"A couple times., LJ. Remember the time you used steroids in last year's ice hockey game?"

"THAT was never proven!" Lynn began sounding defensive about that incident.

"Oh ho, yes it was." Lucy said while writing some more dark poems in her journal. "The referee was suspicious about how well you were doing and asked to give him a sample of your... urine, and the tests confirmed that it was liquid steroids in your water bottle."

Lynn Jr grumbled in defeat and pouted some more. "But what if my team loses everything?"

"Look, LJ, winning isn't everything." Lynn Sr said. "You know that, right?"

"Yes." Said Lynn bitterly.

"And you should have known better to just charged at an armed enemy like that. You're lucky to still be alive after that."

"True. I don't know what came over me. But... at least Lincoln's ok, and so is the rest of our family."

"Right. Just think how everyone is safe now."

"I guess Lincoln makes enemies as much as makes friends."

"Don't be silly." I'm sure your teams will do just fine. Now I gotta get to helping Luan with some comedy sketch ideas."

"OK, dad." Said Lynn. "I hope Lincoln is having a better day than I am right now."

"Woohoo!" Lincoln exclaimed from downstairs. Today's the day!" He was holding up two concert tickets in his left hand. "Luna, the Guns N' Roses concert is going to be rockin'!"

"You said it, little bro!" Luna said. "They're being the jungle to Royal Woods."

A knock on the front door was heard, and it was Liam.

"Looks like we already are knocking on heaven's door." Luna smirked with a chuckle. "Heh, band humor."

"Lincoln, I got some bad news: my me-maw's sister died of Polio, and I decided not to go to the GNR show to help support my me-maw,"

"Oh... Liam, I'm so sorry to hear that."

"Thanks Lincoln. So for that:" he gave his ticket to his friend. "I hereby give you an extra ticket for someone you wanna bring along."

"Oh, I couldn't."

"No, it's ok. My family always comes first. My me-maw is as devastated as a horse giving birth to a stillborn foal."

"Thank you." Lincoln smiled as Liam closed the front door and went back to his farm. He began wondering who he should bring with him to the Guns N' Roses show. An instant thought came to his head.

"Loona, of course!"

"I already got my ticket, Lincoln." Luna gently clasped his brother's right cheek.

"no, no, I mean the mean hellhound Loona with two Os instead of one U."

"Ah. Right."

Lincoln made no hurry in calling the female hellhound on his cellphone and said: "hey Loona, good news! I got an extra ticket for you to see Guns N' Roses!"

"Oh fuck." Loona said. "That's cool. I'll be sure to see them tonight."

Lincoln Loona, and Luna were in the amphitheater where the popular band will be playing tonight, and Loona was in she human disguise.

"Look how packed it is, dude." The rocker girl said. "Let's see if there's food here."

"Loona!" A male voice called out. It was Vortex in his human disguise. Johnny, Esme, Crystal and Serena in their disguises too.

"Guys! Glad you can make it." Loona said

"Thanks for the Guns N' Roses tickets, Loo." Tex smiled. "This show's gonna be fucking awesome."

"How did you get tickets?" Lincoln asked the female hellhound curiously. Loona was silent for a rather long time, but at last; she said "well I... found them."