Assaulted With Cameras

Loona was just simply glaring at the whole loud family with her arms crossed, all of them looking guilty. "What the fuck were you cock-gulping morons thinking?!" Loona snapped at them.

"Hey!" Lynn Sr looked really offended. In fact, everyone of the sisters and both parents looked offended

"Excuse me?!" Lola exclaimed. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shave all your fur until you are as naked as a mole rat!"

"Because you and I both know who will win, kid." Loona gritted her teeth at Loona, giving her a very scary look with her red eyes.

"You don't have to call us names." said Rita

"I have the right to do so." Loona snarled. "Letting your guard down because of ice cream. Ice cream for fuck sake!"

"But the ice cream cake is so yummy." Lana pointed. "Who doesn't like ice cream?"

"Ice cream doesn't solve all the world's problems, you know, Lana?" Loona reminded her.

"I know, but that would be so cool if it did."

"Look, we're really sorry we let our guard down like that." Luna said. "But dude, like Lana said, the ice cream cake was so good."

"Well you're lucky Barbie didn't hurt him. And don't apologize to me, apologize to him." She used her toe eyes to point at her own human friend.

"Lincoln were so sorry about this." Said Lori. "Really. Dad Barbie give you a hard time?"

"No, not really. She was giving Blitzo a hard time though. She really hates her own brother for some reason."

"Did you ask her why?" Said Leni curiously

"Yes, and she said it was none of my business." the boy rolled his eyes. "But i honestly prefer to keep it that way. I don't even want to know about what happened between these two siblings. And at least me and my sisters are not like this."

"Got that right, dude." Luna pointed. "despite all the crazy stuff we've all been through."

"We can totally understand." said Lana. "I would hate to be in the middle of... whatever reason she hates Blitzo so much. Barbie might even kill Blitzo if given the chance."

"I'll drink to that." Loona rolled her eyes.

"Pftt, you'd drink to anything, bitch." Lola scoffed.

"Lola!" the parents scolded.

"Language, young lady." Lynn Sr scowled.

"Sorry, daddy." Lola seethed as she crossed her arms in defeat.

"Whatever." Loona rolled her eyes again. "Look, next time, try not to be so tempted by some frozen dessert, no matter how yummy or delicious it is. Can't believe how stupid you all are sometimes, and I thought, you are supposed to be a genius. But you can be just as stupid as the rest."

"Hey!" The other family members exclaimed.

"Well pardonais moi for being only human." Lisa said, looking greatly offended.

"No offense." Loona sang.

"On thanks a lot." said Lynn sarcastically.

"Look, I just need to get my mind off all this and focus on other things." Lincoln pointed.

"Good idea, Lincoln." Lori pointed.

"Maybe a drink could help with that." Said Loona. "Oh, a non-alcoholic drink of course."

The parents looked a little unsure about that suggestion, given how surly Loona is, and how she threw a wild party with a bunch of cool hellhounds. "Well alright then." Said Lynn Sr, "but if there is any more trouble, just give us a call, ok Sport?"

"sure thing, dad."

Going through another portal to Hell, Lincoln looked at his surroundings, which was usual. Some demons getting eaten by other demons, and a couple of muggings here and there. He was about to hug himself tight to the female hellhound, but remembered that she does not like to be touched at all.

"Just stick close to me kiddo, and everything will be fine."

"Got it."

They both went to a nearby convenience store for a drink Lincoln wanted to get and got themselves out of there. Then suddenly, a bunch of blinding lights flashed all at once at Lincoln.

"What the-?" Lincoln said before the flashing stopped.

"There's the human boy of the hour." Said a familiar British voice. It was Velvette, wearing a latest sleeveless catsuit and a purple fur coat over it. "Lincoln, sweetheart, nice to see you again, baby." She pulled him close to her, making him a little uncomfortable. "People, get a shot of this little darling here."

Then a bunch of cameras flashed some more on Lincoln mercilessly.

"Ok, I think that's enough pictures." Lincoln chuckled nervously

"Nonsense!" said Velvette. "Everyone knows who the fucking camera queen is; me!" Then she even took a few selfies of herself with Lincoln. "You just look so cute, Lincoln. I know I might have said this, but you are the cutest human I have ever seen, love."

"Hey!" Loona said. "He said fucking back off, cunt!"

"Pfft, how dare you talk to me, peasant? Need I remind you that I am an overlord? You are just a lowly hellhound."

"Hey!" A male voice said. It was Stolas, with Octavia and Clyde accompanying him. "What is going on here?"

"Velvette and her paparazzis were assaulting Lincoln with camera shots like a fucking drag queen." Loona pointed.

Looking mad and angry, the owl demon glared at the fashionista demon. "Is that so? Well, if Lincoln said he needs his space then... respect his space."

Velvette looked really scared and for a good reason too.

"Need I remind that we Goetias are above you overlords?"

"You- you already mentioned that a million fucking times, Stolas. And... I just wanted to get some good shots of the kid here. And... I wanted to give him a present too." And pulled out a small bag and revealed some cool sunglasses for him to wear. "Here you go, Lincoln. Thought it would make you look more fashionable. Like an upgrade to that ugly short of yours."

"I suggest you scram. Now!" Stolas ordered.

"Ok, your highness." Velvette shuddered. "Come on, guys. Let's get out of here." She and her gang ran away as fast as an arrow from a bow and Lincoln was relieved

"Are you ok, Linc?" Asked Loona.

"Yeah, my eyes probably need some help after all that flashing.

"Well, Octavia was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my chateau, since Clyde is with her and could use more bonding with Loona since they really hit it off."

"And I wanted to show Loona that new CD from Babies on Bloody Pikes."

"Fuck yeah, I love that band." Loona smiled.