Yacht Life

Hanging out on a yacht with one of the most famous pop stars in Hell, Lincoln would have imagined that in his life. Sure, hanging out with her in her penthouse and sitting in a jacuzzi with her is one thing, but hanging out with her on a private yacht with her? That is something else.

"Wait, weren't you torturing Blitzo a little while ago?" Asked Loona to the Goetia prince

"Oh yes." Stolas had a devious smile on his face. "In fact; I will get back to that in a moment." Then he looked at Lincoln again. "Good luck with the punishment I am giving you." Then he vanished into thin air so he can get back to having his "fun" with Blitzo.

Verosika smiled at Lincoln and picked him up with her arms. "Well, time for my to get you to the yacht life, sweetie." Then she looked at Loona, "and he will be in good hands, I promise."

"Ok, I believe you." Said Loona.

"Wait, can Loona and Tex come along?" Said Lincoln. "They're my friends and Loona saved me from muggers."

"Of course. The more the merrier, sweetheart." Verosika winked. "I always love extra company."

"Oh I couldn't do that, I don't want to intrude." Said Loona. "I don't want to ruin your fun. Especially what happened in the penthouse."

"It's ok Loona. I know you were just looking out for me."

The female hellhound smiled and went along with Verosika.

"So it's not going to be an ocean of fire where I'll melt or a pool of blood, is it?"

"No, those are stupid stereotypes that Christians Buddhists write about us." Verosika pointed. "We have water down here like in the living world."

"Whew, that's good."

"Tex, you drive."

"Yeah I know. But this is my day off."

"Ugh, ok ok, I'll give you extra for this." The demon pop star rolled her eyes. "Lucky I'm in a good mood right now."

They all hit a ride on her pink tour bus and it was about a ten minute drive to the ocean of the Pride Ring. In the wharf, Verosika's yacht was easily recognizable with the pink colors and on the right there was a "Fuck you, Blitzo!" Insignia imprinted on it, and on the other side, there was another insignia that spelled out "Lust for Life".

It was bigger than most of the yachts since she can probably afford it.

"Here we are." Said Verosika. "One of my hangouts."

"Nice." Lincoln remarked.

"Doug!" The pop star called out. A lanky, thin imp with a mustache appeared from the deck. "Ah, there you are, I brought my new friend over for a ride."

"Why not have Tex drive for ya?"

"Because it's his day off, dipshit."

"A little extra for this?"

The succubus reached into her pink fur coat and showed him a wad of five bucks. "Here is five dollars, Doug."

"That's plenty. Climb aboard, kids." Lincoln looked so amazed when he looked at the whole place, and went inside the house part of it. The interior had many things, a jacuzzi, a small bar section and a couple of arcade games.

"Wow."

Verosika noticed Lincoln looking inside, and smirked with her left hand on her left hip. "Do you like it, sweetie?"

"Yeah, this is cool." Lincoln replied. "So you didn't hurt Moxxie and Millie too much, did you?"

"No, I gave them the greatest time of their lives." The succubus had a sly look on her face. "They will thank me one day."

"I don't know what that means, but ok."

"So if you feel like taking a dip in my hot tub or yacht pool, I got a swimsuit for you. And, there is a water slide to go with it."

"What?" Lincoln said. "That is so awesome."

He looked over as the ship took off and it looked really nice looking at all the scenery. Sure this is Hell, but even this kind of place has its own beauty.

Loona herself liked this place and wished she had her own private yacht to own. Alas, she was not rich like Verosika was.

Sitting on one of the recliner chairs, Lincoln pulled out some music to listen to as he was relaxing and he looked at the list of Black Label Society songs or albums he should listen to.

After heading the "Order of the Black" album and liking it, he was sure to like the other ones that the berserkers have created over the years. Deep down, he wondered what other metal bands he should listen to. Lincoln felt like he was missing out on all the fun.

Vortex was placing his bulky arms on one of the boat railings on the bowel as he looked at the city in the far distance.

About half an hour passed and Lincoln was almost asleep from the music and relaxing. Before he could fully go to sleep, Verosika gently tapped him, whom had her fur coat off.

"You ok, honey?"

"Yep. Just relaxing, Verosika."

"Good. So, how's your family doing?"

"They got the bad case of some virus and it's like a zombie apocalypse started in my own house. And I feel like the last survivor of my own family."

"What?"

"They're not really zombies." Lincoln reassured. "But they kinda look like zombies, especially how they walk. But I don't know if I should have left them like that. I just panicked, and having a big family, diseases and viruses can spread quickly."

"I think you did do the right thing, Lincoln." Verosika sat next to him. "Or you would have been turned into a sick zombie too."

"Yeah. But I wonder if Clyde can help take care of them. And maybe I can check on them some time."

"You don't want to get sick, do you?"

"I have a hazmat suit, Verosika."

The succubus couldn't help but laugh. "You have a hazmat suit? I'm sorry for laughing, but how do you have one?"

"My sister Lisa is a genius and like the Stephen Hawking of the family, and she always has some just in case there is something toxic."