Hell Ain't Such A Bad Place

Loona was rather indifferent to the McBrides, but she didn't really hate them either, unlike a lot of things. Still, she wondered how a goody two-shoes like Lincoln can have some enemies against him. Yet again, his family is a little chaotic.

She was happy to have some brownies from them as a snack and she was walking down with Lincoln to a nearby Burger King.

Yes, this chain was truly the king of fast food chains, as it's name implies. Their burgers are so much better than McDonald's would make, since their meat is probably some pink slime (as rumors say). Loona was texting to Vortex on her phone as she came inside with Lincoln. "Here Loona, i'll order the food for us."

"No, no, don't worry about that." Said the disguised hellhound. "I'll do it."

"You sure?"

"Yep. And..." she leaned in closer to his right ear. "I pitpocket a couple of people on earth this morning."

"What?" Lincoln sounded surprised. "But that's stealing."

"These are shitty people, Lincoln." Said Loona. "Illegal Mexicans crossing the border who are freeloaders, that's all. They deserved the pitpocket."

"Oh! Ok, but what if you get in trouble?"

"Please. I told you: the police can never stop me. After all, even if I get killed, it wouldn't even matter for me."

"Right, because you were born down there." Lincoln looked at the ground, obviously referring to Hell.

"Exactly. So anyway, what do you want?"

"I'll have ale a double cheeseburger, some fries, and some nuggets. Oh! And with a medium soda."

"Got it."

"You going to get anything, Loona?" Asked Lincoln

"Yep. But I'll worry about that. You can just sit in a chair and relax while I make the order. Ok?"

"Ok." Lincoln eventually found a nice booth to sit in and waited while looking outside the restaurant. The boy wondered if this was going to take a little while."

Then he noticed Loona grabbing the cashier by the shirt. "Are you hitting on me, you pervert?" She said. "If I wanted your phone number, I would ask you myself."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Said the cashier. "How about a kiss instead?"

Loona just narrowed her eyes at him while growling. "How about you kiss a rose bush instead." She flatly retorted. "Now, take my money and never be fresh with me again."

"Absolutely!" The Cashier smiled nervously. "I swear it. I promise."

"Alright alright, I hear your begging." Loona sang after she let go of the employees' shirt. The young man promptly took the money from her. "Here are your drinks and have a wonderful day."

"Well I hope you have the worst day of your life, you pervert." Loona said. She sat over to the booth where Lincoln was eating at and said: "sorry you had to see that, dude."

"What happened?"

"Well, he asked me on a date. I told him no, and then he began acting persistent, and tried to kiss me." Loona glared at the cashier being strong on her before, making him cower under the counter.

"Oh. He was moving fast, huh?" Said Lincoln. "Thanks for not killing him."

"Even though I really wanted to." The disguised Hellhound noted. "Nobody, and I mean nobody acts fresh with me."

"Yeah, i know girls don't like that." said Lincoln.

"Pretty much no one likes it so much." Loona pointed before she and Lincoln both began digging into their food. The disguised hellhound got herself five triple cheeseburgers to dig in, and she was eating those burgers in a messy matter, almost like animal noises. It made the white-haired boy surprised to see a beautiful girl eat like a pig like this. On the other hand; she was a hellhound, and dogs and wolves eat in a messy matter, similar to pigs.