Following Her Nose

Coming through the front door was Lynn Loud Jr, the sports girl of the family, who won another contest in one of the sports team she is on, which was soccer. It was an almost regular thing for her to win a sport event like this.

It was later on in the day, and Lincoln was still hanging out with Loona and Lucy deep within Hell.

Lynn Sr was happy and proud of her daughter as usual, and called for some burgers for catering from the Burpin' Burger as a victory feast for her and the family to enjoy.

The sports girl ran upstairs to change into her usual wear and put her sports equipment away. She felt very triumphant in herself and happy about getting another victory for just her entire sports career.

"Lynn, you did it again, honey." Rita hugged the middle daughter of the family. "I'm very proud to of you."

"Yeah, I am amazing, am I?" Lynn boasted.

It was just then Lincoln and Lucy came back with Loona with the book in hand. "We're back." Lucy sang

"Just in time!" Said Lynn. "You just witnessed another victory from yours truly." She held up her soccer trophy.

"Wow, that's great, Lynn." Said Lincoln

"I know, feel free to praise and applaud." The sports girl boasted some more.

"well whatever." said Loona, being her usual self.

"Loona, was everything ok down there?" Asked Lynn Sr. "Our kids didn't get hurt down there, did they?"

"Oh relax, Mr. Loud." Loona rolled her eyes. "They're ok. They were just fine."

Both parents looked at the two kids that went with the female hellhound. Both of them nodded their heads to prove her point that it was a safe travel down there. "Ok, we believe you." Said Rita with a smile. "Thanks for keeping an eye on them, Loona."

"Yeah yeah, don't mention it." Loon replied. "Though I wish you would pay-" she was suddenly cut short when she caught some kind of scent or aroma in her wolf-like nose. "Wait." she said. "I'm picking up something... weird."

she slowly walked up the stairs and used her nose to trail it to Lynn and Lucy's own bedroom, and sniffed to wherever the smell was coming from, and then looked at Lynn's sports bag that she had just put away, and realized that the peculiar smell was coming from it.

Lynn immediately looked scared, a panicky kind of scared and rushed up to Loona as sweat was coming down her cheeks. "Look, Loona, I can assure you that I have nothing in there."

"why are you sweaty then?" Asked the female hellhound

"Because... because... I'm so excited for Burpin Burger food to come to the house. Now come on, let me have the bag."

She tried snagging it from Loona, only for the female hellhound to growl and give her a scary look that told Lynn to "Fuck off!"

The human girl looked frightened by Loona's secret angry face and backed down. At last, she pulled out kind of medication that contained a few capsules and sniffed it. "That's where it's coming from." Said Loona.

"what is it?" Asked Lynn Sr

"Steroids."

"What?!" The parents exclaimed, looked very shocked and appalled and they looked angry at Lynn, who in turn, gave them a sheepish and innocent look.

"Yep. One-hundred percent steroids."

"Lynn Loud Jr..." said the dad

"Yes?"

"Have you been using steroids to help you win the match again?"

"Those- those are not mine." Lynn jr began lying in a pathetic way. "Those are... Lana's steroids."

"What?! That's a lie!" The tomboy twin protested.

"Lynn!" Rita scolded the middle daughter.

"Alright alright, yes!" Said Lynn Jr. "They are steroids."

"and by the looks of it, these are contraband ones." Loona looked at the label of the cups.

"What did we tell you about taking steroids, young lady?" Said Lynn Sr.

"look, they are not hurting me or anything." Lynn tried explaining.

"Steroids to help you win a match is cheating, Lynn. You know that!" Said Rita.

"Yeah but I thought I was going to win, like I would normally do, but then I saw how good the other team was and how a few of my teammates were getting wrecked so I had to do something to prevent the opposing team from winning the game."

This made Lynn Sr angrily slam the trophy. "You know what, welcome to the real world, LJ! What you did, this kind of cheating is inexcusable!"

"Am I grounded?" Asked the sports girl.

"Oh ho, you won't be allowed to get outside this house for anything except for school for the next three weeks!" Rita said. "By driving you to and from school."

And, until further notice, you are on probation."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Said Lynn Jr.

"Defy us, mess up, or do something behind our back one more time," said Lynn Sr, "your sports days are over."

"All your sports balls and equipment will all go away to charity, like for homeless shelters or group homes, and whatnot." Rita pointed

"And we will send you to-"

"I know. Military school, right?"

Well," said Rita, "we were thinking about that, and we realized that military school would be too good for you because of all the exercises a cadet has to go through, which you clearly love."

"Right, which is why we will send you to this place if you mess up or do something behind our back instead." Said Lynn Sr, giving his daughter a pamphlet.

"St. Marie's reform school for troubled girls." Lynn read out loud. "Transforms an ill-mannered, rough-housing, poop-eating tomboy to a kind, sweet, sophisticated, cupcake-eating girly-girl. All kinds of girls welcome and gets results fast.' Ok, this is insulting. Where is this place?"

"Quebec, Canada." Rita pointed

"What? I can't go to Quebec! There are French people there!"

"Then don't screw up one more time," said Lynn Sr, "and you won't have to go there."

Lynn Jr became angry and said: "ok ok, I'm sorry."

"You need to learn how to be a good sport, LJ." Said the father.

"Wait, does that mean the burgers are called off?" Asked Lana

"No, no, of course not." The mother said. "But Lynn will not have any since she was cheating again."

"What? But wait I-"

"get in your room right now!" Lynn Sr barked. "It's what you get for lying and cheating."