Lies And Truth

Loona was running and carrying Lincoln on her back since she had super strength to go with her speed. Verosika and her crew were probably on her big fluffy tail so she had to get Lincoln to safety, away from Verosika. Maybe that Verosika wouldn't be able to find Lincoln once he gets back home on Earth. From the tracks, he was Loona was halfway there to the I.M.P headquarters, and then she was confronted by Stolas, who was probably looking for his daughter.

"Ah, there you are." said Stolas. "Have you seen Octavia anywhere?"

"Nope. Haven't seen her." Loona plainly said. "Sorry your highness. We really really really need to get going, it's really important." she looked behind her and hopefully didn't see Mayday anywhere, or her own slutty posse before looking back at the prince of Hell. "Now if you'll excuse me, we gotta go." Lincoln nodded his head rapidly in agreement and the female hellhound tried running again, but Stolas, once again, stopped her.

"Please, i need to find my daughter." Stolas pleaded.

"Then asked Blitzo for help." Loona said in an exasperated voice.

"I did, but he says he doesn't know where she is either." the prince began to sound desperate. "I'm very worried about my poor baby girl."

"She's not a baby anymore, dude, now let me get through."

"Loona! Look!" Lincoln pointed. The female hellhound did just that and Verosika was flying with her small wings flapping and she knew what she was after.

"Oh shit." Loona said to herself before looking back at Stolas. "Sorry, your majesty, we'll talk another time." Then she bolted to get away from the demon pop star.

"But..." Stolas tried to talk to her again, but it fell on deaf ears.

"Hey! Sweetie!" Verosika called out to the white-haired boy. "Wait! Come back! I just want to talk to you!"

"Oh no." Lincoln said to himself. "No one's turning me into a donkey today!"

"Almost there." Loona panted. The building was right across the street and Loona waisted no time in making a bolt for the building, even if it was considered jaywalking (not that anyone cares about jaywalking in Hell.)

Suddenly, Loona accidentally caught one of her legs on her large tail and suddenly tripped with Lincoln accidentally falling on his ass.

He was about to help Loona up, but he saw Verosika trying to get to him again, and made a hard decision. "I'm so sorry, Loona!" He said before running into the IMP building, and going up the stairs to look for that book to travel back home safely.

"What have I done?!" He said to himself over again.

"Where is it, where is it, where is it?" Lincoln said as he went to the main office floor. Moxxie noticed this and looked curious.

"Lincoln? You ok?"

"No! Verosika sees me and he is going to turn me into a donkey. I have to get away from her!"

Moxxie made a face palm on his head and he said: "Lincoln, Verosika doesn't actually-" but before he could finish however, he got a phone call. "Hello? Oh hi Millie, what's... oh. Ok. The toilet's clogged again? Ok, coming back honey." He hung up and looked back at the panicking boy. "Sorry Lincoln, I gotta help my wife with the toilet back home."

"Wait, Moxxie, don't! Oh," alas, Moxxie didn't heed and went downstairs to help his lovely wife with the toilet problem. "That book's gotta be around here somewhere." Then he began searching for the grimwoire in a more frantic hurry than before.

At last he found the grinwoire, and opened it up before hearing the sound of footsteps. "Sweetie?" It was Verosika's voice again.

Sweating more than ever now, he opened it up, and realized that if needed a circle and a store to perform it, like the symbol of Satanism.