An Unexpected Face To the Rescue

Lincoln's cheek was still sore from the slap Moxxie's shitty father did to it before. Alas, he was still trying to be brave through all of this. He knew that if he stood up to Crimson again, He would probably get something far worse than a painful slap to the face.

"Must be fascinating, having a human down here in Hell."

"Well, how I came here is a really long story." Lincoln pointed. "Besides, you probably wouldn't even care about how I can come down here in the first place, or where I came from."

Crimson made a small chuckle. "Well, you're probably right. I don't give a flying fuck about your little biography, not even if you were as famous as George Washington."

Lincoln let out a huff.

"Though it's weird as fuck with a kid having snow-white hair on his head." Said the evil imp.

"Oh here we go." The boy rolled his eyes. "It's a hereditary thing. I mean, I can't have white hair, but it's ok for you?"

"Heh. Touché." Crim smirked. "Point well-made. I guess there is no shame in it. I mean, down here, there are weirdos and freaks galore, and no one is complaining... much."

It was a little silent again before Lincoln let out a small breath and asked: "why do you hate your own son so much?"

"what's not to hate about him?" Crimson said as he looked at one of his family photos. "That little retard is weak as fuck. He can't even lift a butterfly or a moth! Moxxie's own personality is pathetic! His fucking so-called physique even more so! I mean, why the fuck couldn't he have been a muscular, handsome imp that was not gay!? Be someone who is fucking straight for Satan's sake?! Bah! Just looking at him in a picture is more than enough to make me vomit my own intensities!"

Lincoln looked a little terrified to see what kind of demon, or a monster Crimson was. What kind of person would even call Crimson a father at all? Nobody. If there ever was a "worst father of the year" award, then Crimson would definitely win first place.

"I could go on and on about him more." Crimson continued. "But, we would be here for days and I'm honestly not really in the mood for that."

Growing a little angry, Lincoln said: "Moxxie is a great guy."

"Pfft, yeah, great at being a weakling."

"He has a beautiful wife and she's-"

"I know about his wife!" Crimson rudely blurted. "But I don't give a fuck about that ditzy broad of his. And since she crossed me too, that cunt can die with him!"

Now Lincoln was becoming even more scared. "Which is why," said Alessio, "the sooner Moxxie comes over, the better, little boy."

Looking over the family portrait over the fireplace, if was Moxxie when he was a little boy, and Crimson sitting menacingly over his son, and a beautiful demon lady next to him with an Italian kind of dress.

"who's she?" Lincoln asked Crimson

"Oh, Lucrezia? Ah, she is a woman I never should have married in my life." Crimson sounded a little bitter again. "She was always pulling Moxxie away from the family business and even stood up to me at times. Well, she was a good-looking broad, but... I did what I had to do with her, by finishing the job."

With his heart sinking into his feet, Lincoln realized that Crimson killed his own wife. "You're... you're evil." Lincoln said to Crimson. "You are an evil monster with no one to love!"

"Dontcha talk back to the boss here!" Alessio threatened Lincoln by grabbing his cheeks.

"Hey hey hey." Crimson tried to sound friendly. "I'm a compassionate man. You know, I did actually try to have Moxxie become the greatest member of my mafia, and become like me. And, I do know how to love. So I am not a monster."