Replacement Console

Lincoln was still hearing the sound of the screaming, cheering crowd in the pub as everyone loved his beautiful singing. The kid was met with Fizz after his performance. "Kid, you have quite the angelic voice, and I even hate Angels." Said Fizzarolli.

"Well, I hoped it helped out fill in for Katie and Verosika

"Oh ho don't worry about that, Lincoln." The clown imp began invading his personal space again. "What you did was more than enough to put on a fucking good show."

"Don't you think you should pay him any shit for his singing?" Blitzo narrowed his eyes at his former best-friend.

"Or course, you chickenshit piece of shit!" Fizzarolli sounded annoyed. "I always give rewards and compensation for people in my sex lounges. Unlike how you do for your employees or friends close to you!"

"Hey, it wasn't my fault." Blitzo defended himself

"Not your fault?" Said Fizzarolli. "Blitzo, how is it not your fault?"

"Because you were the one that had to steal the audience from me, you fucking crazy fucktard!" Blitzo defended himself some more. "So it was always your fault!"

"I never meant to steal the audience! But it didn't give you the right to do... it, all those years ago!" Said Fizarolli.

"Yes I did!" Blitzo said. "You think you are so fucking better than me and always try to steal the spotlight from me as fucking possible!" They both began shoving their faces at one another while glaring.

Stolas had to intervene and push them away. "Do I have to separate you two?" He asked.

"Un, Fizzaroli, you said that there is a reward for this?" Asked Lincoln.

"Righto! Of course." The clown sang. He did a cartwheel into his office and it took him about fifteen seconds before he did a cartwheel coming back to the group. "Ta-da!" He sang as he gave Lincoln the money. "One grand, à la mode!"

"Wait, I don't think I can use this on Earth."

"Not to worry." Fizz said. "You can exchange them for US dollars." He winked at him as he was whispering in Lincoln's right ear.

"How did... on second thought, I don't want to know." Lincoln shrugged off. "Thank you."

"Anytime, Lincoln." Fizzarolli ruffled his white hair, "anytime. Say, wanna hang out some time? Like go to Loo Loo Land together? Or hit the beach one of these days?"

Lincoln looked at Blitzo, who gave the boy a disapproving look. "Come on, Blitzo. Whatever beef you have with him, it doesn't have to involve me."

"Yeah Blitzo. Let the boy choose." Fizz grasped the kids cheeks from behind.

"Grr, fine. You're right. I'm not your dad and I can't boss you around."

"Thank god for that." Loona said under her breath with a smirk.

"What was that, Loona?" Blitzo narrowed his eyes at her.

"Nothing! Nothing." The female hellhound pretended to be innocent. Blitzo didn't look very convinced, and looked back at Fizzaroli. "Just don't do any funny business with that kid."

"Funny business? I am not a fucking molester!" Fizz sounded offended

"OK, Ok!" Tex began to intervene. "Guys, knock it off. Or I'm gonna have to bust skulls. And I have the arms and the strength to do it." The male hellhound cracked his knuckles to prove his point. "I can make it happen."

"I'd listen to him if I were you." Said Crystal. "Me and Serena have seen him break three cops' heads open just by throwing them into the fucking pavement."

"And killed them." Serena pointed.

"Ok." The two imps said as they crossed their arms and looked away from one another.

"Be seeing you soon, Lincoln!" Fizz put his happy expression back on, and patted the kids' left shoulder three times. He then backflipped back into his office for whatever reason while laughing crazily."

"that Fizz is a weird guy." Lincoln admitted

"Yep. He is one of a kind, isn't he?" Said Blitzo, sounding unamused.

"So what are you going to spend with that money?" Moxxie asked Lincoln curiously.

"Hmmm. I don't know. I'll have to think about it. Probably save it for something nice."

"Good thinking." Said Millie. "Never know when something big will pop up."

A group of sexy, beautiful demon ladies came up to Lincoln, and caressed themselves at him. "Hey there, cutie." Said one demon girl in a silky lady.

"What's your name?" Said a Second Lady.

"Oh here we go." Loona rolled her eyes. She made a growling noise and went in front of Lincoln to snarl at them like an angry dog. "Back the fuck away, bitches!" She growled. "He's too young!" The scared demon ladies did just that and backed away.

at Home, the family was watching the video of Lincoln performing a Dokken toon earlier. The family was also impressed with this one as the previous one Loona showed them before.

"Dude, you never cease to amaze us." Said the rocker sister.

"Thanks. I'm probably gonna save my money on something big."

"Right, like your own... oh holy sh-"

Rita cleared her throat to prevent her from cursing some more.

"I mean: oh my god. I almost forgot." Loona grabbed the book and hurriedly opened the portal to her and Blitzo' apartment to pick up a console. "Here Lincoln. It's the Y-Box I promised to give you."

Lincoln made a gasp and said: "thanks Loona!"

"Don't mention it. I told you I would make it up to you, didn't i?"

"You did." The white-haired boy smiled. He was about to pull in for a hug, but Loona stopped him with a hand over his head

"Not a hugger! Not a hugger." She reminded.

"Right. Sorry. You hate being touched."

"More than I hate Moxxie and Blitzo." Loona clarified.

"It's true." Said Moxxie. "One time Blitzo tried to hug Loona, she stapled his mouth together."