Worrying About Blitzo

Lincoln was glad to have gotten out of that squabble with Blitzo and his ex-girlfriend. Still, he got a decent amount of money from Verosika as a reward for pulling off this prank. Now he just needed to find a way to use it. Was he going to use it for his college fund? It was he going to use it for his favorite vacation spot? It was up to him, and the right was in his hands.

"You ok?" Asked Loona

"Just glad to still be alive. I was so worried Blitzo would have blown my head off with a gun or stab me to death out of anger"

"I told you, Blitzo wouldn't kill you. He knows it was her fault that it happened."

"Right." Said Lincoln. "I felt like I was being used."

"It makes sense since we're all inhabitants from hell, Lincoln. No use trying to convince everyone."

the boy looked at his wad of five-hundred dollars and wondered what he can do with it. "Loona, I'm sorry about this. I know Blitzo is your adopted dad and-"

"no, don't worry about it." Loona shrugged off, "come on, I don't give a fuck about Blitzo in the first place. To me, you did one of the greatest things I have ever seen."

"I see. At least I got Snappy back to Liam."

"Right. So what do you plan to do with that wad of money?"

"Well I don't know." The white-haired boy admitted. "I might put it in my college fund, or use it to go on vacations or spend it on something really cool."

"Ah. Well it's your money, so I'm not gonna make you spend it on anything." Said Loona. "Your money, your choice."

"Thanks. Probably should save it in case something comes up."

"good idea. So wanna get some grub?"

"Well my dad is making some meatballs with roux and noodles tonight. I don't wanna ruin my appetite tonight."

"Ah, that's right, your dad is the best chef in the house."

Lincoln's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered something. "I need to pick up some more bird feed from the pet store. If I don't get the food back in time, Walt will get very cranky."

He rushed to the pet store with his wallet in his pocket and ran as fast as he could. Turning into her human disguise, Loona went out the house to catch up with a minute!" She said. "Let me help you with that." She picked him up with her brute strength and placed him on her shoulders. "Hold on."

She began running in a very fast kind of speed and she was at the pet store within a few seconds. "Wow, thanks Loona." Lincoln got off her

"Don't mention it."

Entering it, the owner of the store recognized him. "Ah, Lincoln. Here to pick up for Walt?"

"Yeah Doug."

"Let me get that for you."

Looking around, Lincoln noticed something a little odd. In one of the bird islands where the parrots would hang out together. There was a large group of Indian ringneck parakeets, and they are flock birds, but he noticed one of them was alone and looking bored and sad. Noticing it, he walked up to the island to see.

This ringneck looked rather different. It had a plum colored beak instead of a rose colored one. That and it was more like green than the other ones in the island, and it's ring looked more thick and robust around the neck.

While the other rose-ringed parakeets were just minding their own businesses, this plum-beaked parakeet looked at Lincoln with some interest and, and walked over to him on a rail.