Picked On In Hell

It was a gigantic relief the size of Jupiter that the family was ok with Lincoln hanging out with a hellhound (especially Lucy, since she has a fondness for evil and dark things). While the parents still think Loona is a rather... irritable and choleric hellhound with a bad attitude at times, they can see that she has some kind of thing for their only son.

for that, they let Lincoln spend some time with her. They did owe her their sons life from those muggers.

Luna, the rock sister of course, seemed to like her for her taste in music and her style in looks. Lana also liked her for her fondness of animals and dirty thing. Leni also liked Loona's style in a way and thought she should make some cool clothes for her as a present out of her pure kindness. Lola still didn't like her and the rest were indifferent. Lucy's opinion of Loona was... self explanatory.

Now Lincoln could hit the arcade and hang out with the hellhound girl, as long as he would come back by curfew.

It wasn't in a regular arcade, no. It was in an arcade within Hell called Devil's Island, inspired by a song from Megadeth. It wouldn't be a surprise if this place was probably tough and a little different than arcades on Earth. But alas, Lincoln might have a fun time there.

What made him feel safe was Loona and Vortex hanging out with him since that's what they were going to do before Stolas placed his punishment on Lincoln by making him hang out with Verosika.

"Here we are." said Loona.

"one of the funnest places in Hell." Tex smiled with his arms crossed.

"just try and be careful here." Loona said. "It's as unpredictable as any other place down here in Hell."

"noted." Lincon said as he and the two hellhounds walked into the premises. Sounds of kids screaming with joy and sounds of kids crying were heard in the arcade.

there were many demon children as much as demon teens and adults. It looked a little busy here. He noticed two demon children that looked like a ram and a pig fighting and trying to kill each other but throwing punches and he then saw a group of four hellhounds getting drunk and wasted away. One of the. Even collapsed drunk on the floor.

"Yeah, it can get crazy here." Tex said. "But you can still have fun here, can you?"

"totally!" Lincoln remarked.

The three went to see what fun things there were to do and Lincoln saw a zombie game called "Night of the Living Angels." Sounded like a rather twisted version of an arcade zombie game.

"Satan, I love this one." Loona recognized that machine.

"looks fun." said Lincoln. He and Loona gave it a shot and the guns were long and a little heavy, but obviously did not weigh as much as a real gun would be like.

it felt like a machine gun while Lincoln was firing at the screen against the zombie angels.

"I don't know if this makes me a terrible person for playing this." Lincoln admitted. "Look out!" Lincoln pointed at Loona who didn't see a zombie angel come up to her on the right. He fired at the thing and blew the male zombies' head off.

Loona looked impressed and looked at Lincoln before saying: "nice shooting, kid."

"thanks. Even if it's not a real gun?"

"oh yeah." said the female hellhound. "I guess you weren't kidding when you said you are a gaming expert."

"Yeah, ever thought about doing tournaments, Linc?"

"a lot of people had said that to me. I'll do that when there is some kind of opening... and my parents' consent."

"Right." Loona realized. "Good thing you're not gonna be a kid forever- oh shit!" She saw a zombie creep on the left where Lincoln is and she shot it down in an instant. "Looks like we're even, Lincoln."