Clyde And Octavia Bonding

Stella was just screaming like a banshee from the kidney stones she was trying to pass right now. Yes, it was so much to bear, and Stolas took joy in hearing her cry and scream as the stone was passing.

"Have you no decency?" Said Andrealphus, looking unamused at the prince.

"This is hell, dumbarse, in what way does decency have an effect down here in Hell? Besides, I cannot record Stella's sufferings, but it's ok for you to freeE imps?"

"What?" The marquis said defensively. "I just use them to help practice my ice powers. Besides, these imps are the lowest of the low when it comes to the pyramid."

"can you two stop it?" Said Octavia. "Can you not get along for just one minute at least?"

Both her father and uncle pointed their finger at one another like immature children. "He started it!" They both said in unison.

"Look, I don't care who started it. I will finish it if I have too!" Octavia tried to sound serious.

"Calm now, darling," said Stella from the other side of the door. "You got to sound more dominant and assertive in your voice."

"No one asked you, bitch." said Stolas angrily

"Up yours, imp lover!" Stella insulted back.

"Hey hey hey, can't we all just get along, here?" Clyde said. "You're making me feel uncomfortable."

Keeping his composure, Andrealphus cleared his throat and fluffed his fluffy fur coat. "Look, why don't we just cut to the chase before things get a little... out of hand."

"For once, we agree on something." Stolas rolled his eyes.

"Say, Lincoln," said Andrealphus, "why don't you try on the nice outfit me and my dear sister purchased for you."

"a suit?" Asked Clyde

"Yeah, Stella is trying to make my family royal and powerful again."

"You mean like your Scottish ancestors?" Asked his best friend

"Uh-huh."

"Yes, we are trying to help him fit in more to be Octavia's friend." Said Andrealphus

"I know you hate poor people." said Octavia, "but you shouldn't force it upon him."

"I do not hate poor people." Said Andrealphus. "I just... don't like their cuisine or their stench." Then he remembered something. "Speaking of which, Clyde, I almost forgot." He pulled out some kind of cologne that said "Poor Fuck Off" on it, spraying it all over Lincoln's best friend and making him cough.

"pardon me, sir." Said Clyde, "but is that really necessary?"

"For commoners like you? It is quite necessary." Said Andrealphus. "I will have not even one faint smell of the poor."

"I'm not poor!" Clyde said. "I have massage chairs at home."

"Pfft, please." The icy demon crossed his arms. "Any Goetia family member can purchase a massage chair." Then he took a breath. "Look, my sincere apologies for losing my composure."

"Look, sir, you should see how Clyde cooks. He knows how to make a mean cake." Lincoln pointed. "Take it from me."

"And me," said Octavia. "Clyde is a master chef in a child's body. He can even make Gordon Ramsay gasp in awe."

"Ah, very well," said Andrealphus. "Let me see what your culinary skills are."

"Parfait!" Clyde said in glee. "You will not be sorry. So, what do you want me to cook?"