One Big Woman

Lincoln, Loona, Clyde, and Octavia were looking for some badass songs to listen to at Stolas' own chateau, and they were all enjoying themselves as they were listening to some random music together, and having a good time. "I still can't believe you met Velvette." Octavia pointed to the white-haired boy.

"She caught me by surprise." Lincoln said.

"I wanted to rip her face off for giving all those fucking paparazzi giving Lincoln some grief." Loona said. "You think Verosika Mayday suffers this kind of thing every day?" then the female hellhound had a thinking look on her face. "Yeah, she probably does. Heh. I guess she can count on good ole Tex to shoo those simps and perverts away." then she took a sip of her hibiscus juice that Pringles, the family butler, gave her.

"More juice, lady Octavia?" asked Pringles

"Do you want more, Loona?" Via looked at her hellhound friend.

"Yep. Pour it on, fatty." Loona flatly said.

Pringles looked offended and said: "I beg your pardon! I am not fat!" then he crossed his arms. "I will have you know that I lift dumbbells and do pushups. Such as the life of a Goetia butler that works his arse off just to make a fucking quick buck."

"Don't lie to me." said Loona. "There's no shame in being fat."

Pringles made an even angrier scowl, and said: "Here, you want to see my six-pack?"

"No!" the four others protested, covering their eyes.

Still looking irritated, Pringles made a small huff and said: "alright then." then he begrudgingly poured more jus de bissap in Loona's iced cup. "Enjoy your bevarage, miss Loona."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Loona rolled her eyes as she took another sip.

"And Pringles," said Via, "i would like to order some Chinese for me and my friends here."

"Very good." Pringles said. "How would you like me to pay for it?"

"With your credit card of course." said Octavia. "Everyone knows that you pay with your credit card, Pringles."

"Of course it's always my credit card." the butler imp sighed. "Some Chinese catering, coming up." then he walked away. "There is just no appreciation around here, isn't there?" then he picked up his phone to make the order.

"He doesn't really look fat." Clyde admitted. "Not saying i wanted to see his... six pack, but it's just my opinion."

"Clyde," said Loona, wrapping a furry arm around his shoulders. "I know fat people when I see them. Take a look at Moxxie, he may look like a skinny-ass twink, but he has a big pot belly like a sumo wrestler. Just try peeking at him in the shower."

"What?" Clyde sounded disgusted. "Why would I look at him in the shower?"

"Meh, I don't know. Maybe to prove my point?"

"Wait... did you look at him in the shower?" Clyde asked.

Loona gave a rather surprised look, and was silent, moving her eyes to and fro, like she was hiding a very dark secret. "no! Of course not!" Loona protested with great disgust. "What kind of a dumbass question is that? I wouldn't even be fucking caught dead seeing that fatty in his birthday suit."

"Hey hey hey, I was just asking." Clyde said. "I wasn't accusing you of anything."

"Well whatever."

"Lincoln," said Octavia, "do you think you can help me with something?"

"Sure, what is it, Octavia?"

"I've been practicing my powers of pyrokenesis and I have been using it to shoot apples as target practice. So I need you to hold an apple on your head and stay completely still so I don't hurt you when I throw some fireballs at the apple."