Exposing The True Octavia to Clyde

Boy, did Lincoln feel so relieved that Clyde took this Hell thing rather well. He would have been certain that Clyde would have thought his own best friend was a Satanist. Perhaps... perhaps maybe Clyde will be ok if he finds out that Octavia is a demon too. After all, they have both hit it off really well since Clyde's dads have temporarily took her in their home so that she can get away from the divorce shit going on with her own parents. Although, Clyde was looking a little cautious since Loona's true hellhound form looked quite intimidating along to go with her "bad bitch" attitude. "You seem quiet." Loona noticed Clyde. "Everything alright, kid?"

"I'm fine." Clyde replied. "Trying not to make you angry."

Loona let out a small chuckle. "You afraid you're gonna get mauled by me?"

"Well... yes." Clyde admitted. "I mean, i'm worried that your endless, ravenous hunger might get the best of me and eat me in the most vicious way possible."

The female hellhound looked a little annoyed, and said: "That's a werewolf, genius. Not a Hellhound."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Believe me, you're not the only one to compare me to a werewolf. But you swear you will not tell anyone else, right?"

After Clyde nodded his head a "yes" to her, he replied: "I swear on my mother's grave."

"Good enough." Loona rolled her eyes. "She would be proud of you if she was still alive, i guess."

"Loona, can you be a little more sensitive?" Lincoln reminded her.

"I can." the female said. "I just choose not to."

"Nevermind her." Lincoln said to his best friend.

"So, are there any other demon friends you have, Lincoln?"

"Yes." Lincoln smiled. "And they are nice, though one of them is a little... depraved."

"That would be an understatement." Loona sang. "Blitzo is the shittiest piece of shit in the world." then she took a sip of her coffee. "But yeah, the people he hangs out with are nice people... in a way. I mean, they like him a good deal at least."

Clyde couldn't help but ask: "and do they torture evil souls who died down there? Like make them drown in a lake of lava with hot pitchforks and other things?"

"that," said Loona, "is just religious propaganda bullshit used to scare people or worshippers to be good for their God. No, Hell is like Earth a little... but more shady."

While he did frown, Clyde was glad that Hell was nothing like how it would be written in the Bible, or the Quran would depict it to be like. "So, it is like Earth a little?"

"That's what i said, Doofus." Loona rolled her eyes.

"Loona, be nice." Lincoln reprimanded her. "So, Clyde, wanna come down to Hell with me and hang out?"

"Whoa, i don't think that's the best idea." said Loona. "By the looks of him, he can't even win a pillow fight."

Looking quite offended, Clyde said: "That is not true! I once took out my entire enemy team in dodgeball one time with my rage."

"He's not wrong," his friend pointed. "It was impressive."

"I'll believe that when I see it." Loona remarked. "Look, this isn't dodgeball, Clyde, or any kind of game, this is for real."

Thinking about this some more, Clyde was giving this some reconsideration. "I was kidnapped by an evil crime lord down their before." Lincoln admitted. "And he and his friends were quite scummy."

Looking quite surprised, Clyde said: "Oh my gosh. Did he hurt you?"

"Just a slap to the face, but that's it."

"Whew. OK. Look, me and Lincoln have been through many crazy things and it can get lonely at him, being an only child and all." Clyde tried reasoning with Loona. "I promise i won't give you any trouble or anything. And i do promise to keep my mouth shut to everyone here on Earth. t's always a blast for me hanging out with Lincoln."

"If Lincoln does mean everything to you, then... i guess you can come" Loona gave in. "But stay close and try not to get lost down there."

"I'll be with you guys all the time, i promise."

Lincoln smiled. "Cool. And... you know what, i think there is someone i would like you to meet in Hell." the white-haired boy was thinking of a very peculiar woman. "Someone i think that you're very special to."

"Who? Someone admired me down there?"

"You have no idea, Clyde." Loona smirked.

Lincoln smiled and knew exactly who he was talking about. "Come on, i'll show you. Loona, can you please open the portal?"

"You got it." she pulled out her book and it revealed to be Blitzo's apartment. "Here we are."

Clyde looked out the living room window and he realized that Loona was right about Hell looking similar to Earth, except with a red sky instead of blue. "So where are we going?" asked Clyde

"I'll show you."

Loona and Lincoln then began walking down many blocks to the beautiful castle Stolas and Octavia live in. Clyde was as impressed to see it as much as his own best friend was impressed to see the exterior decor. Stolas was just outside tending to the plants in the front yard and looked surprised to see Lincoln, Clyde, and Loona. "Ah, hello, Lincoln and... Clyde?"

"Lord Stolas?" clyde recognized him. "You're a demon?"

"Yes... umm... i mean, don't take this the wrong way, but... what are you doing here in Hell?"

"He found out by mistake." Lincoln said. "But i didn't see him come in my front door, i swear it."

"Oh."

"Look, i promise not to tell anyone on Earth. I promise."

"I understand. I know you are a nice boy, Clyde. I can trust you." Stolas smiled. "But hey, since you are here, why don't you see Octavia? She would love to see you again."

"So, Octavia is a demon." said Clyde in realization.

"Of course. We Goetias are one of the richest kinds of demons in Hell." Stolas proudly said. "But come right in, and meet Octavia in her true self." Walking inside the palace, Clyde was even more impressed with how the inside looked at the palace. "Octavia!" Stolas called out in a sing-song voice. "There is someone here to see you!"

"I'm coming, dad!" Octavia called out. She came downstairs and was surprised to see a very familiar face. Her own human friend himself. "Clyde?" she said in disbelief. "W-what are you doing here?"

"Well, Lincoln said I should meet you... again."

Octavia let out a small laugh. "We have already met before, and i'm always happy to see you, Clyde.

"I didn't know you were a demon." Clyde said. "But I didn't know that it was supposed to be kept a secret from Earth."

"Yeah, it's one of Hell's sacred laws." Octavia admitted. "But i can trust you will keep it a general secret from everyone else in your home."

"Absolutely, princess."

"Ah, you don't have to be so formal. I'm... not really the Goetia ruler yet." Octavia said. "but you want to come upstairs, I want to show you something."

"Sure!"

Clyde went upstairs with his friend and the princess pulled out something from her drawer. It was a white orb, something like a crystal ball and Octavia began levitating it with her powers and blew a small wave of fire into the orb, making it change into different colors from red, to yellow, to green, to purple, to black. Clyde looked so amazed by this and was feeling glad to have met Octavia

"Wow, that is awesome!" said Clyde.

Making a small chuckle, Octavia said: "Thank you. So how are your dads doing?"

"They're doing good. They still talk about you sometimes."

"Oh. Wonderful." said Octavia.