Little Job From A Succubus

Lincoln was playing some Jacks with Moxxie and Millie in the living room of his own house the next day. So far, Moxxie was getting the most points. Loona didn't want to join because she thinks these kind of games are for babies. After all, she was with Blitzo in trying to help Stolas with something. In reality, Stolas wanted Blitzo (in a sexual way), and Blitzo had to endure it, or face the wrath of his first ever "friend."

For Loona herself, she was keeping Octavia company in her and her fathers' chateau so she wouldn't get bored.

"Ooh! I win again!" Moxxie cheered. "I'm on a roll today!"

"Are you sure you're not cheating, sweetie?" Asked Millie

"Stop it, Millie." Moxxie smirked. "You know I never cheat. Do I look like Blitzo?"

"Nah, you are way more honest than he is." Millie gave her husband a kiss on his right cheek.

"I know. Come here, Millie." The male imp and his wife pulled in for a kiss and they began tongue kissing each other so passionately that they tumbled on the floor as they were so in love.

Lincoln looked surprised and a little disgusted by this and said: "Yuck! Guys, that's disgusting! You're gonna make me throw up."

"What's going on-" Lynn heard Lincoln's complaining. "Oh my god? Nasty!" She herself felt like vomiting. "I need a doggy bag."

"What's going-?" Lynn Sr walked in the room to see the two demons making out passionately. He blushed and then he went like: "hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Absolutely not."

At last, the two demons split and looked at Lynn Sr. "Sorry, Mr Loud." Said Moxxie. "Me and Millie are husband and wife after all, and we just love each other so much."

"Yeah, Moxxie is an amazing kisser. He knows how to make a girl like little ole me happy."

"Well can you please do that outside?" Asked Lynn Sr. "Or keep it in your bedroom, because it's making our kids uncomfortable."

"Yeah, it's gross." Said Lola

"Sure, you think it's gross now, but when you get older, you'll enjoy it." Moxxie said

"When your hormones kick in." Millie added.

"Well that's years away from now, genius." Lola sang. "I am no teenager yet."

"Guys, I mean it." Said Lynn Sr, "please don't do it inside or in front of our kids."

"Sorry." Both Moxxie and Millie said. Then Lynn Sr walked away and the three continued playing Jacks.

"So Lincoln, Verosika visited you in the night while you are sleeping before?" Moxxie couldn't help but ask.

"Yes. She said I looked so adorable when I'm sleeping." The boy made quotation gestures with his fingers. "But I don't look adorable or cute when I'm sleeping."

"Actually little bro, you do." Luna flatly pointed. "I mean, have you seen yourself when you're sleeping? It just makes you want to cradle you in my arms if you weren't so heavy."

"Wait, you watch me, Luna?" Lincoln sounded a little shocked.

"Well... yeah." Luna admitted, looking a little guilty and embarrassed. Now Lincoln flushed and didn't know what to think of this. "Sorry dude, but you do look so cute when in your slumber."

"Gah. That's just creepy. And I'm not cute."

"Hey, there's no need to be embarrassed, Linky." Said Millie. "People think we're cute, and we don't have a problem with that."

"Right. And... don't tell Loona, the female hellhound Loona, but I think she's cute too. With her attitude, she probably wouldn't probably like it. She would hate it."

"Ah, she hates just about everything," Moxxie remarked. "Except herself." Rolling his eyes, he added: "She is not even the slightest bit grateful towards Blitzo for saving her heroin-loving ass from the shelter. She never really likes the presents that he would give her on the adoption anniversary that they would have."

Thinking deep in his head, Lincoln slowly wondered if Loona was, indeed, a pure, stone-cold bitch as Moxxie would say. No. No, it could not be true, for Loona wouldn't have saved Lincoln if she was an icy-hearted bitch. "But, she saved me from muggers before. If she doesn't care about anything, then why did she save me?"

"That... I'm still not entirely sure." Moxxie admitted. "Maybe she might have some fondness to you. But I wouldn't get your hopes up about her."

"And what about Blitzo?" Lincoln added. "He said that Loona does like me a good deal. Not in a romantic way that is."

"Ah, Blitzo is just a real suck-up to his precious little daughter, Lincoln." Moxxie doubted.

"Granted, we weren't there to help you from being mugged, but Loona can be very dangerous if you are not careful." Said Millie. "Don't tell her I said this, but: she can be like a chimpanzee, who talks. Someone that can be dangerous and deadly if not careful."

Lincoln made a small laugh. "Well I'm sure Loona is smarter than a chimp."

"I know, just making a point, Lincoln." Millie said. "We're just saying be careful with her. Loona has only a little work experience."

Lincoln was silent for a minute, and he said: "I'll remember that, guys,"

"We still going to play?" Asked Moxxie. The three of them continued their game of Jacks, and they were all having fun.

"So what does Stolas want with Blitzo?" Lincoln asked

"We honestly don't know." Moxxie said. "And, frankly, I don't even want to know."

A few hours passed and Lincoln was looking at his phone on the couch when he heard a familiar voice. "Hi Linky!" It was the Succubus pop star herself, happy to see him as always.

"Hey Verosika." Lincoln immediately put his foot down, and looked at her.

"Tex told me you are a human again."

"Yep."

"You honestly looked so cute as a hellhound." Said the pop star. "But, if you're happy, I'm happy." She sat down next to him. "So, listen Lincoln. How would you like to make a little extra money for yourself?" She had a sly look on her face.

The boy looked a little unsure about this kind of offer, "you're not going to make me... you know... deal away with someone, are you? Because I'm not a killer."

"Oh, no." Verosika reassured him. "No, no, no, no, no. Nothing like that. No. You see..." she whispered something into Lincoln's head and the boy was unsure of whatever Verosika was going to have him do. "Simple as that, Lincoln."

"Well, Blitzo never did anything to me. And he is Loona's adopted father."

"Come on, he just uses his so-called friends for his own purposes."

"And you promise that I won't kill anyone?"

"Yep. I promise you. No one will die."