Found Out

It was a good thing Lincoln and Loona got out of Verosika's penthouse, and the kid hoped that Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie all at once, didn't get hurt by Verosika and her slutty posse. Loona was indifferent since Blitzo blew her cover like this. She could even give a flying fuck about Moxxie and Millie as well. All she cared about was Lincoln and getting him into safety. Speaking of which; the boy was bummed he couldn't hang out with Verosika and her gang some more, but there was always another day. Both Loona and Lincoln were walking down the street in Hell, and Lincoln looked back at Verosika's tall penthouse.

Looking a little guilty of ruining the fun for him, Loona said: "Listen kiddo, i'm... sorry that i was eavesdropping in on you like that." she slightly looked away from him. "I was worried about you because Verosika has a large sex drive, and-"

"I understand, Loona." said Lincoln. "I thank you for caring about me."

"Grr, i told you." said Loona. "I don't-"

"Loona, come on." Lincoln said. "There's no one else around but else right now."

Making a small growl, the female hellhound looked around and there was a female imp walking her baby in its carriage on the other side of the street. "Like i said, i'm not one to show my emotions. But yeah, i'm just glad you're ok."

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." she looked at him again. "And hey, you can always hang out with her another time."

"Right."

"So... she didn't hurt you, did she?"

"Nope. She and her friends didn't." Lincoln reassured her. "She seems pretty alright. Her friends too. I mean, what are the odds of having a large penthouse like her?"

"Yeah, you would have to have a shit ton of money like she does. Or what other famous musicians or actors have."

"Or what about Stolas?" Lincoln said. "He's rich and he has a large chateau."

"Right."

"So, i don't understand how Blitzo and Verosika dated in the first place." Lincoln admitted. "I mean, sounded like he did her dirty before."

Loona made a smirk. "Hmph, yeah, Blitzo gets around unfortunately. He knows how to be cunning and persuading to people. He knows how to fuck with people's hearts." she pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, and smoked it as soon as she lit the cigarette and blew the smoke out of her mouth to the direction of the other sidewalk. "Blitzo can be very conniving."

"He did lie to me about Verosika before."

"Look, despite all he did, he still likes you and thinks your a cool kid."

"Good. He would probably hate Clyde though. He would probably call him a geek or a dorky guy.

Loona made a small chuckle. "I honestly don't know about that. Blitzo can be a personable imp too."

Suddenly, Lincoln wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. To Lincoln and Loona's surprise, there was Stolas, looking a little stern. "Oh. Hi Stolas, what's going on?"

"You know very well what's going on." Stolas had his arms crossed. "Lincoln, I just found my own girl with some adorkable boy named Clyde, who happens to be your friend."

Lincoln's heart was beating like a kettle drum, and his eyes widened as if he was about to be executed by the Goetia prince. "Umm, what a coincidence!" He tried lying again. "It's like a Christmas miracle!" He clapped his hands ecstatically.

"Oh stop it." Stolas said. "It's no use playing stupid with me anymore, boy. You lied to me about not knowing where my dear Via was, Lincoln. How can you hide her from me?"

"Look, she... she ran away from you because she couldn't take the hatred between you and Stella anymore." Lincoln came clean this time. "Divorce is one of the hardest thing a kid would witness, can you blame her?!"

Stolas had a small look of realization and he realized that... Lincoln was probably right. It was partly his fault and Stella. After all, children are never to blame for a divorce. "Ok, I admit, it was a little bit my fault that this happened."

"She feels like she is a mistake because of your arranged marriage with Stella." Loona said

"That is not true! She is not a mistake. I love Octavia with all my heart." Stolas defended himself.

"Look, Stolas, she is in good hands and Clyde is a very nice guy." Lincon said. "I'm sorry if I lied to you, but she didn't want to be found."

Looking more guilty, Stolas slightly looked the other way and then back at the pair. "I just want my little girl back."

"Go talk to her, then." Loona suggested

"You're right." Stolas sighed. "But you two are coming with me."

"Whatever."

Just like that, Stolas and the other two went back to Earth and look for Octavia. It was a good thing they were in front of the residence and that no humans noticed the teleportation. "Is this the place, Lincoln?"

"Yep. This is it, Stolas."

"Good." The prince sighed in relief. They all walked up to the front door and Stolas rang the doorbell. Harold was the one to answer and he greeted the three.

"Hello."

"I am Octavia's father." Said Stolas, "please. Where is she?"

"Oh. She is right inside, watching Dream Boat."

The Goetia prince walked in the house and was so happy to see his daughter unharmed. "Via!" He hugged her tightly.

"Dad," said Octavia, "you're embarrassing me."

"What were you thinking?" Said Stolas. "You could have got abducted or murdered."

"I couldn't take it anymore." Octavia replied. "Dad, I am a mistake, and I didn't want to be a burden to you anymore."

Feeling like his heart was breaking, Stolas said: "a burden? Via, you're my little fallen Angel. I would never think of you in such a manner."