Musical Talent From A White-haired Boy

Lincoln decided to take his fun with Octavia to his own abode since there was a TV and a set of video games in his own house. Both of them were having fun together just playing those games on the living room television. "ooh, nice one." Lincoln said.

"Thanks." Octavia focused. "You're very good on the controller."

"I can say the same for you, Octavia." Lincoln remarked. Yes, these two were acting like the best of friends together, and she is now one of his closest female friends, along with Ronnie Anne, Stella, and Loona. He can imagine he, Octavia, Loona, and his closest human friends hanging out together and just playing video games, or going to eat something at Gus' Games N' Grub, or the Burpin' Burger for a meal together like he, and his hellhound friends had together (with the hellhounds in their disguises of course). But he didn't want the secrecy of Hell to be at risk and have the whole world find out the land of "eternal damnation" was as real as the sun. His family were alright and it was perfectly fine for them to find out Lincoln's hellhound friend was a hellhound, but he didn't know about his other friends, especially Clyde since he would probably faint at the sight of Hell.

Lola came in the room and said: "You guys have been playing for two hours. How long are you preparing to keep this up?" The two sounded rather annoyed and looked at her.

"It's not just your TV, Lola." said Lincoln. "Besides, you should at least show some respect to a Goetia princess here. If she is a princess, then you should treat her like one."

"Yeah, and you don't want to cause a problem for me, do you? If you mess with me, and you mess with my dad. And when he gets angry, he can be really scary. Especially in full-demon mode." Octavia added to the girly-girl twin. "I'll show you a picture of my dad when he is pissed, Lola." both of them paused and Octavia pulled out her phone to show the bratty twin her point about how dangerous Stolas can be when crossed.

At first, Lola just saw him on the video in his first form, but then the prince quickly transformed into his scary demonic owl form glowing red, making Lola scream and run away while screaming. By the looks of her face, it was the scariest thing she had seen in her entire life. Lincoln and Octavia couldn't help but laugh at the brats' reaction.

"Looks like she'll be having trouble sleeping tonight." Octavia smirked

"I know. I think she might have peed her dress." Lincoln replied, making both he and the princess laugh. Both of them were silent and looked at each other for a while. "So, i'm sorry if the TV is not as big as yours."

"Don't worry about it, Lincoln. I can't always stay in my house you know. It can get pretty boring, no matter how big it is." then she looked out the window. "You know," she added, "if my mum saw me doing this, she would be really cranky and probably grab my ear until i get home."

"Because me and my family are not rich like she is?" Lincoln asked

"Pretty much."

"Well like i said, I don't care what she thinks about me and my family at all."

"Right."

"I wonder what Andrealphus would think of me as a Hellhound."

"Ah, he probably wouldn't care." said Octavia. "He knows how to keep his cool, unlike my mum."

"Right." Lincoln remembered. "That guy's kinda weird too."

"Most of my family is weird." The princess rolled her eyes. "Unfortunately, they don't really like poor people so much like me or my dad does."

Lincoln rolled his eyes in annoyance. Indeed, Stolas and his own daughter were special cases in the Goetia family indeed. Sure, Andrealphus might be tolerant around Lincoln, but the boy thought that not even he would enjoy being in this kind of house (unless he would make it his own winter wonderland with his ice powers.) "Well, admittedly, your mom did come here before."