Transformation: A Blessing or a Curse?

Hellhound fever? That is definitely something unexpected to happen. But, according to Lisa's machine from Lincoln's DNA, the results are correct of what kind of disease or condition her big brother has right now. Even Loona was surprised to hear the kind of condition her new friend had. "Wait wait wait," said Loona. "Hellhound fever? That's not right. Only hellhounds can get hellhound fever."

"It's what it says on my machine." said Lisa. "This is science, and science never lies."

Lincoln knew this was so much for him to take in and didn't know what to think, then decided to panic, for he didn't know if this was lethal for humans. "Ah! It can't be! This can't be! Tell me it's not deadly! Tell me it's not deadly!" he then began rocking back and forth as he was freaking out like he had mass hysteria. "This can't be happening, it's gotta be a regular cold! Yeah! Just a regular cold!"

"Lincoln," Loona tried calming him down by gripping, "Lincoln, Lincoln! Calm down."

The kid took a few deep breaths.

"Just breathe." said Vortex. "Hellhound fever is not a deadly disease."

Taking more deep breaths, Lincoln said: "It's not dangerous."

"No." said Loona. "Just relax, calm down." she tried to sound as soft as possible to him. "Hellhound is like a regular cold for hellhounds and there have been no deaths from this condition." Lincoln took a few more deep breaths and closed his eyes while his heart was still pounding.

"Even if i'm a human? How did i get it if it only gets in hellhounds?"

"I... have no idea." Loona admitted. "I'm just as shocked as you are."

"But he's a human." said Lynn. "We don't know how it will affect him."

"Will you shut up?" said Loona.

"Loona, calm down." Tex said.

The female hellhound took a breath and said: "Sorry."

"No, you're right. Lynn's not helping, dude." Luna said. She looked at her brother again. "It's ok, Linc. you'll be fine. But... yeah, how did you get it?" Everyone began to wonder.

"Wait, did you bite him?" Rita accused the female hellhound.

"What?!" Loona exclaimed in disbelief. She sounded very offended. "No! I didn't bite him! What kind of reason would I have for biting him?"

"Because you have bad attitude problems!" said Lori. "You insulted us a couple of times, and you literally sound unpredictable!"

Loona got angry at her and said: "You watch what you say or i will use my teeth to rip out each of your-"

"Stop!" Lynn Sr said. "Please. Arguing solves nothing. Lincoln's confused enough as it is." Indeed, Lincoln was confused and scared of getting a disease that came all the way from Hell. How long would this sickness last? Is it a stable one that a human can handle? The biggest question was: how did he get this hellish sickness? Alas, the question was unanswered, and no one knows the cause of this event right now.

Lincoln can just hope that he can survive this and pray for a miracle to happen, such as him recovering from this weird condition he was having. "Look, i didn't bite him." said Loona. "If i did, you would know, and he would be in pain, because when a hellhound bites a human, it stings like a bunch of white-hot knives stabbing you. And Lincoln is not in great pain, right?" she looked at him

"Right."

"There you have it." said Vortex. "He'll be just fine. And Loona's right, Hellhound fever is like a regular cold or flu, but for hellhounds." While this was so much for everyone to take in, they decided to just be contempt with this.