Admitting The Prank To Bee

Lincoln was given a nice, tall glass of root beer with ice cubes in it. Everyone else (minus Blitzo) got some beezlejuice from the queen of Gluttony since Lincoln is not old enough to drink alcohol just yet.

The reason Blitzo didn't get any beezlejuice was because of what happened in the last party Bee threw, which ended up embarrassing himself under the influence, which was too much consumption of Beezlejuice.

"Come on, your highness." Blitzo begged the queen of Gluttony. "Just one drink, that's all I ask. Please with ice cream and sprinkles on top?"

"I don't think it's a good idea, Blitzo." Beelzebub pointed. "You were going through a really rough time and drinking just to drown your sorrows. Disturbing my guests and making them feel uncomfortable."

"I said I was sorry!" Blitzo argued with her. "What more do you want from me?!"

"Hey hey hey!" Bee sounded mad and grew to giant size to intimidate Blitzo. Immediately, the imp was startled like a puppy being held at gunpoint by a scary man. "I do not want you to make a fucking fool out of yourself again!" her voice sounded like a combination of her normal voice and a demonic voice combined. "So no means no! And do not, and i mean not fuck with me!"

Quiet for five seconds, Blitzo looked very intimidated (and for a good reason too). He backed off and said: "Ok. I'm sorry for losing my temper."

Bee smiled and changed back into her regular form. "It's ok." she sang. "Look, i can give you some cola or Dr Pepper if you want."

The Queen of Gluttony did just that, and fetched Blitzo a soda. "You know, Tex, you're fucking lucky to have a girlfriend like her."

"Aw shucks." Tex flustered. "I just love her, that's all. One of the sweetest girls any guy can ever ask for."

"Oh, Tex." Bee snuggled her boyfriend close to her like her oversized teddy bear. This made Loona mad and extremely jealous, making her growl. But, she kept all her anger in and tried to not ruin the fun for everyone (especially Moxxie, even though she hates him so much). She took a sip of her own beezlejuice to cool herself off, and looked at Lincoln.

"She seems nice." Lincoln said to the female hellhound.

"Yeah, i mean... too nice." Loona rolled her eyes.

Looking confused, and frowning, Lincoln asked: "What do you mean, Loona?"

Realizing she shouldn't have said that, Loona looked away sheepishly. "Never mind" she said ."Just forget i said anything and enjoy your root beer." then she crossed her arms. "So how is your friend?"

"Oh, she is still recovering." Lincoln said. "Ronnie Anne is still throwing up a few times, according to her mom. But she is slowly getting better. Drinking more water than she can handle right now."

"Come on, you shouldn't feel too bad. In a way, she deserved it." Loona pointed. "She should be apologizing to you for that diaper prank."

"I know, but my prank against her went too far. I mean, do you know how bad kidney stones are? Granted, i never had kidney stones before, but i hear they are enough to make a grown man cry."

"Kinda serves her right, if you ask me." Loona modestly pointed out. 'The kidney stones, the chills, the aches, everything. It's not realyl right to pull a prank like that on other people... not saying i care about people, but i was making a point. 'If you're not careful, these pranks can get out of him."

"But it's ok for you to prank Moxxie?"

"Oh fuck yeah. He's a fat waste of space." Loona pointed. "And his wife too."

"You really can't stand me and Millie, can you?" Moxxie said with his arms crossed, standing right next to the sitting duo.

"In ways you can't imagine."

"At least I know who my parents were, and not from a pound!" Moxxie insulted the female hellhound

"And my parents never abandoned me!" Millie added

"Whoa whoa whoa! Come on, can't we all just get along?" asked Tex, trying to intervene

Loona got extremely infuriated and grabbed both the imps by the neck. "What the fuck do you know about my whole life?! HUH?!"

"Loona, stop! Stop!" Lincoln stood in front of her. "Please put them down. They're my friends!" At first, Loona looked reluctant, and then looked back at the imps, then the white-haired boy again, and finally noticed Beelzebub growing into her gigantic form

"Put them down!" she growled. "You're scaring the kid!"

It was silent, and Loona sighed before just letting go Moxxie and Millie like a rope, making them fall on their butts. "Sorry." she sighed.

"You're lucky i have high-pain intolarence." Moxxie said, rubbing his ass.

"Guys, this is supposed to be a nice gathering as friends." Bee said. "So yeah, Tex is right. Can't we all just get along? After all, I am the queen of the Gluttony ring, and i can turn all of you into cotton candy if i wanted to."

Everyone else was silent and decided to just let this slide.

"And besides, did i hear you say something about a prank, Linky?" Bee turned her attention back to the boy. The kid made a rather guilty look on his face from the Queen of Gluttony mentioning that word to him.

"It wasn't funny, and i almost killed someone."

"No you didn't." Loona reassured him.

"I know, but it felt like I almost killed her." Lincoln pointed.

Bee frowned. "What are you talking about, honey?"

Lincoln was silent but then he began explaining the prank that went totally haywire on Ronnie Anne, from putting a few drops of ipecac to the unintentional effects from it from the vomiting to the kidney stones.

Queen Bee looked absolutely shocked to hear those kind of events after he was done explaining. "Oh my Satan." She said. "That's... a lot to take in."