Massages From Succubi

Pouting and sulking on the couch in her brother's icy chateau, Stella was grumbling. growling, and mumbling to herself like a tiger on a bad day. She had to be content that Clyde was one of her daughter's friends now. On the other hand; he accomplished one of the impossible things that a Goetia could not do in the past. "I cannot believe that Via is friends with a commoner." she said as she picked up an empty tea cup and slammed it on the floor, breaking it. "A commoner that cannot even have the organs to stand up for himself!"

"Stella," Andrealphus complained. "She is friends with Lincoln, who is also a commoner."

"Yes but... He has a rich family history from royalty." Stella pointed. "And Clyde doesn't have any famous or royal relatives!"

"As far as you are aware of." said Andrealphus. "Clyde might have some famous ancestors that we do not know. And besides," he sat down next to her on the couch. "Clyde and Octavia really like each other a good deal. the lad took Octavia in when she ran away from Stolas... even though he didn't know that she was a Goetia demon at first, and she even said how fancy his fathers lived with him.

"It's not about the fanciness." Stella sneered. "It's always about the money. After all, money can buy power. No matter what people say, money is everything."

"Perhaps." Her brother breathed. "but if we want you really want everything that Stolas has, and not have Via get them instead, you should let Clyde live. "Besides, he did fulfill one of the most impossible things a Goetia has failed over the centuries."

"True," Stella rolled her eyes. "And that cake was divine admittedly."

"So just cheer up and be proud of him. And, if you want my opinion, he has more than proved his worth to hang out with little Via."

Stella was silent and she pouted some more, but slowly soften up. "Perhaps. At least he is a crony of Lincoln."

"There you go, sister." Andrealphus smiled. "And Lincoln is an essential part of our plan."

"Right. We can bring his prestige back to his former glory like his ancestors when they were alive." Stella smiled. "Lincoln will thank me one day when i have helped put his family name to it's proper and former glory."

"Precicely. And perhaps with Clyde's cooking talents, you can make him your own personal chef."

"Hmmm... i never really thought of that." Stella said. "Like I said before, he can make a mean kind of cake." Then she was silent again. "Very well, I suppose I can try to make this work."

Andrealphus smiled. "Excellent. I knew you would see things my way." She booped her on the nose.

"Gah! How many times have I told you not to do that?"

"Oh Stella." Said Andrealphus. "You never seem to change, my dear sister."

The female Goetia demon didn't say anything in reply to this remark, and pouted some more.

"So when the time comes for Stolas to" Andrealphus made a fart noise with his tongue and stretched two of his fingers across his throat, "what do you think you will do with Via?"

"I told you this before, dum-dum." Stella said in an annoyed voice. "Besides claiming all of the good shit he has of course, I want to let all of the other Goetias know how to run a family. I will make sure that insolent egg I call my daughter will get nothing at all."

Andrealphus gave her a small frown that was slowly growing. "Wait, you mean you are not going to give Octavia anything at all?"

"Why should I?" Stella snorted. "Via is an embarrassment just like her father. Stolas could have taught her how to be more like a Goetia. But no, she prefers to listen to heavy metal and today's music? I blame that on Stolas!"

"Come now, I know you should get everything that Stolas has before he dies, but... don't you care about Octavia?"

Once again, Stella was quiet, but she said: "I do try my best to bond with her on the weekends, but she is just a moody brat that is becoming more and more of an embarrassment to the family!"

Andrealphus was the one to be silent now. "I see." He finally said.

Clyde was impressed by how Katie Mayday had her house setup, and looked at the cauldron-like hot tub with the glowing green water. "This is not going to boil me alive, is it?"

"No, it's not, sweetie." Katie assured him.

The lad looked at Lincoln, and he said: "yeah Clyde, you will love it."

"And if you boys want," Verosika had a sneaky look on her face. "We can give you a nice massage on your backs."

she pulled out her hands. "We succubi and incubi have the hands of goddesses and gods when it comes to massages."

"Sure." Both boys remarked.

"Sis, they're too young!" Said Katie. "They're kids and too young!"

"Not that kind of massage, you stupid bitch," Verosika sounded offended. "I told you that I am not... a monster." She was trying to find a good word for the P word in front of the boys. "Look, it's a nice and relaxing massage on their backs."

"OK then. And I told you not to call me bitch!"

"Hey hey hey!" Loona intervened. "Their are kids here for Satan's sake!" She showed her teeth. "You guys can be like children when you fight."

both succubi took a deep breath. "Sorry boys." Said Katie.

"It's just one of the first times we hung out socially in a long time as sisters." Said Verosika. "Different viewpoints and ideas, that kind of thing."

"Don't worry about it." Clyde said. "I've seen Lincoln and his sisters fight many times before. I am his best friend after all."

"Right." Both Succubus sisters said in unison.

They all slowly enjoyed the hot tub together and enjoyed the warm, soothing water. Clyde was glad to be in this kind of place with his own best friend.

"I knew you would love it." Said Verosika. "You should try my jacuzzi at my place next time, Clyde." Then she gently patted him on the back three times.

"I will next time." Clyde smiled at her