Cutest Hellhound Ever

In Loona's room, Lincoln was sitting on the bed and looked around. "Not insulting your room or anything," he said to her, " but don't you... you know... clean up?" He covered himself and grabbed his new tail as a comfort pillow. Lincoln probably did that to cover himself in case Lok a would hurt we since she had the worst kind of temper, far worse than Lola even.

"What are you doing?" Loona said.

"I shouldn't have asked you that question." Lincoln blurted. "I'm not insulting with how you live or I'm not judging you. You're rook is kinda... I don't know if I should say it... disorganized?"

"No, it's cool." Said Loona. "I know you never judge people." She sniffed her nose in front of him. "I can smell it in you."

"Ah."

"Besides, I don't give a fuck about what people think of me anyway, let alone Blitzo."

"Ok, I might not have known you as Blitzo has, but I can tell other peoples' opinions on you don't matter to you."

"not even about my breath." Loona smirked. She sat on the bed with him. "But this is Hell, no one cares about many things being clean here. So why should I bother cleaning my room in the first place."

"Good point." Lincoln rolled his eyes. "So you can help me with my French?"

"Oui, petit garçon." Loona winked at him. Just sit back and listen as I go over this with you, s'il vous plait."

"Ou ho, oui, ma Cherie." Lincoln smiled

"But don't call me that. I mean it." Loona narrowed his eyes at him.

Lincoln looked a little scared and saw how serious Loona was. "Got it. I'll never call you that again."

"Good."

So she began giving him some phrases in French to him for the makeup exam remember the phrases and sentences to ace it when the time comes. "Cochon." Lincoln said, which was the French word for a pig. "Mouton." He added, which was the French word for a sheep.

Loona smiled and said: "C'est bon, mon ami. Bravo."

"To think I would hear Loona, a rude and uncouth hellhound speaking a beautiful and divine language such as French Moxxie shrugged off.

"Hey! My baby girl is not uncouth!" Blitzo immediately took offense to that. "Loona is the classiest girl you would ever want to meet."

"You give her too much credit, sir."

"bullshit, Moxxie!" Blitzo argued. "Complete and utter bullshit."

"hey hey hey, take it easy, man." Said Vortex, trying to intervene. "Lincoln's a little stressful as it is. Don't wanna make it worse."

"He's right." said Millie. "At least argue when he is not here right now."

"He started it!" Moxxie and Blitzo pointed at one another in a childish manner.

"I don't care who started it!" Millie said in an exasperated voiced. "I will finish it!"

"I'm there with ya, girl." Tex cracked his oversized knuckles to prove his point. When his knuckles cracked they were heavy and shattering, implicating how strong he was with his muscular physique.

Both Blitzo and Moxxie became scared and stopped their arguing. If there was one thing they didn't want, it would be making a big, scary hellhound like Tex angry. By the looks of his fists, they would be powerful enough to break one's spine with just one punch.

"Sorry," they both said in unison.

about thirty minutes passed and Lincoln was feeling confident already in his French exam when he gets back to school, thanks to his hellhound friend. "Merci, Loona." Lincoln said