Uneasy Partnership With Barbie Wire

This Barbie Wire sounded like a peculiar demon woman. What could someone like her possibly want with Lincoln? Barbie also looked very peculiar to Lincoln, for the boy could not get that out of his head. Alas he had never met Barbie until now. He swore he could have seen Barbie somewhere, but couldn't put his finger on it somehow. While he was daydreaming, he heard the sound of someone snapping her finger in front of his round face. "hello? Earth to human kid?" it was Barbie Wire. "Hate to pull you out of La-La Land, beautiful dreamer, but can you still help me with a job?"

"Sorry." Lincoln said. "You still look very familiar to me."

Letting out an annoyed sigh, and facepalming herself, Barbie looked at him with her eyes narrowed again, and said: "Believe me, Lincoln. You have never seen me before in my entire life, and i prefer to keep it that way." she moved her face in front of his own, pressing it against Lincoln's round him. Barbie's breath was... not very pleasant. It smelled like different kinds of drugs and some touch of alcohol and booze. "Are we clear, human?"

"Yep. Crystal clear." Lincoln looked nervous, and felt Barbie get back out of his face.

"Good."

"As long as i don't get to kill anyone, i'll be good."

"Relax, this isn't a hired gun kind of work, human." said Barbie. "All you have to do is really simple. I need you to create a distraction for one of my former bosses in the drug industry so that i can get into his office and i can take out all the drugs he owes me. Heroin, cocaine, oxycontin, and all that shit."

"But isn't that stuff bad for you?"

"Who are you, a life coach?" asked Barbie rudely. "Look, that stuff is terrible to you humans, but for us, it is like candy. Relaxing and soothing candy for our minds."

"Who the fuck are you?" asked another female voice. It was Luna, walking up to Barbie Wire with her arms crossed. "Are you picking on Lincoln?"

"Fuck no." Barbie crossed her arms in return. "i just need to borrow him, literal bitch."

"Who are you calling-" Loona growled, but paused when she slowly began recognizing this imp lady. "Wait... you're Blitzo' sister, aren't you?"

Looking startled, Barbie looked to each side, and lied by saying: "Pfft, Blitzo? Never heard of this Blitzo."

Loona was not buying it. "I wasn't born yesterday, bitch."

"Blitzo' sister?" Lincoln asked, looking quite shocked. "So that's why she looks familiar." He was starting to see the similarity between Blitzo and Barbie Wire, except Barbie was a female (obviously), and her horns were more curled, similar to a ram. Another giveaway was the tattoo on her forehead. Except she crossed it out with some kind of white marker. But Lincoln can clearly see the tattoo is the same one as Blitzo.

At last, realizing that she could not keep up this charade, and made a puma-like growl. "OK! Fine! You caught me." she seethed in anger. "So what if I'm Blitzo' sister?! That piece of shit is dead to me! That fucking asshole ruined my life!"

"Well boo-hoo for you!" Loona said.

"How the fuck do you know about him anyway?" asked Barbie

"That's none of your business!" Loona snarled.

"OK, look, Loona, let's just get out of here before things get ugly."

"Wait a minute, kid." Barbie Wire said. "I still need your help."

"No!" Lincoln protested. "I want no part in your drug plan!"

"Drug plan?" asked the female hellhound

"He doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about." Barbie lied. "Humans are not very bright after all."