Nailing A French Exam

Lincoln never felt so happy and relieved in his entire life. Sure he was happy to be a hellhound, but it happened against his free will. He took a shower and was going to have his makeup French exam at school today if he can get Miss Dimartino's approval. Getting out of it fifteen minutes after, Lincoln was all clean and he got himself some new clothes to wear for school.

Sure he was happy to be human again, but he kinda missed being a hellhound for some weird reason.

Coming out of her bedroom to start a school day, Luna was the first one to notice it. "Morning Lincoln." She said after yawning, but then her eyes became widened to see that Lincoln was normal again. "Hey! You're not a hellhound anymore, dude!" She smiled. "You're better!"

"Yep."

"Dude, this is good news." Luna hugged her brother. "Ready to rock the world like a hurricane again now that your back into a human?"

"I'm more than ready. I got some help with my French to help me with my French test I missed."

"Ooh, fancy."

Yes, Lincoln had some breakfast and everyone else in the family was happy to see Lincoln back to his normal human form.

"You know, I'll kinda miss the soft, snow-no white fur you had." Leni said. "They were as soft as a furry blanket."

"I know, and I'll miss your tail." Lana admitted.

"Can't always get what we want, unfortunately." Lincoln rolled his eyes.

"It's a shame." Said Lisa, pulling out a red vial from her back. "I have completed my cure for Hellhound fever last night and I was about to give it to you."

"You created an experiment that took all night again?" Rita sounded annoyed.

"Lisa, you know the rule: in this house, bedtime means bedtime." Said Lynn Sr with his arms crossed.

"I was trying to help Lincoln out and you should be thanking me for this." Lisa retorted.

"ok but still." Said Rita. "Lincoln was enjoying his Hellhound form a little."

"Yeah, I admit. It was fun while it lasted." Lincoln pointed. "I felt stronger than everyone, I could run faster than everyone and I could scratch myself in places I was never able to reach before."

"ok, let's not get too disgusting." Lola flatly said.

"Well, eat your breakfast." Said Rita. "Don't wanna be late for school."

"Right."

Lincoln enjoyed his Belgian waffles and went to the bus to school. He hoped that he didn't have a shit ton of school work to catch up on being sick these past couple of days. He remembered the teaching of Loona and the French words she repeated and taught him. It was nice seeing Ms Dimartino again, and she looked as beautiful as ever.

While ago, Lincoln had a gigantic crush on her, but got over it later on in his life, and was normal around her. Too bad the same could not be said about Rusty since he is a so-called "ladies' man".

"Ok everyone." Said the beautiful substitute teacher. "Let's begin today's lesson."

she began showing the students African studies, something underrated among the school field, and even some vacation photos of her in many African countries. Writing down some notes and looking at the textbooks, the students were writing down notes like crazy and it was rather a hassle for their wrists.

nevertheless, Lincoln managed to survive this and sat in the classroom as his friends went to lunch. He stayed in the room for a very good reason. Miss Dimartino gave him a copy of the French exam he missed and she asked: "so are you feeling better, honey?"