Spying On Lincoln (On the Insidd)

Loona was growing frustrated because all of Verosika's slutty friends were blocking the view of Lincoln right now. Now she couldn't see if the kid was doing ok or not. Blitzo did mention that she had a plan, but the female hellhound didn't know exactly what it was.

"Blitzo," said Loona on the walkie-talkie. "What are you even doing?"

It took a while but Blitzo said: "I am trying to find out what's going on inside that succbus' flat, on the inside, now I gotta be quiet, I don't wanna give myself away, sweetie." So Blitzo was hiding in one of Verosika's large plants, and Moxxie and Millie was inside the penthouse as well.

"Sir, are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked Moxxie

"We're doing this for Lincoln." Said Blitzo. "Loona is extremely worried about him."

"No I'm not." Loona kept denying.

"Well, he seems to be doing ok right now." said Moxxie. "Maybe we should just leave him alone."

"And risk Lincoln getting molested by these fucking creeps? Fat fucking chance." Blitzo retorted

"Moxxie's right." Said Millie. "They look really happy together and Lincoln is having the time of his young life."

"Let's just shut up and listen in." Said Blitzo, popping his head out of the plant.

"So you met Stolas and his daughter?" Verosika asked Lincoln.

"Yep... and Stella." Lincoln sounded uncomfortable adding the last part he said. "She probably hates me so much."

"Bah," Verosika scoffed, "that fucking bitch hated everything from what I've heard. She likes to keep things classy and sophisticated and nothing too improper according to her. Fuck, she even writes mean reviews of my albums."

"Ouch." Lincoln said.

"Yeah," said Ace, "and Stella is a mean lady when it comes to criticism."

"Best to stay away from her, honey." Said Kiki. "And her brother."

"Her brother?" Asked Lincoln.

"Andrealphus." Apple pointed. "He's an icy demon that always enjoys putting others literally on ice."

"But you don't have to worry about him." Said Coco.

"Yeah he doesn't really have the time to freeze anyone to death anyway." Said Verosika.

"I've seen how evil she can be." Lincoln admitted. "I know to stay far away from her as possible."

"Good." Said Verosika. "So where exactly do you live, Lincoln?"

"I prefer not to tell you." Lincoln pointed. "I mean I just met you guys."

"We understand, sweetie." Verosika pulled him close to her for a side hug, making the kid blush again. "So do you like my hot tub?"

"I love it." Lincoln admitted.

The pop star smiled gratefully and said: "good. I'm really glad you are loving this, Linky. So you want a free CD? It has my signature on the cover.

"Thanks but, Loona already gave me a CD a few days ago, remember?"

"Ah yeah, that's right." Verosika frowned.

"Look, I've heard a couple of your songs, and... it's not really my thing." He shrugged. "Sorry, it's just my option."

"It's perfectly fine, honey." The succubus reassured. "I can handle critics."

"But what about what happened last time when Stella called your album a pile of shit?" Asked Kat

"Yeah, you were in the edge of a nervous breakdown." Milky added.