Even More Time In A Jacuzzi

At a nearby ice cream shop, Verosika was the one to buy all the treats for everyone to have, for Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie wanted to come along as well since they were Lincoln's friends too. Although Verosika was reluctant to bring her ex-boyfriend along with her and her sister. Of course, the pop star succubus had a sneaky idea on her against Blitzo for being a shitty boyfriend to her. She managed to give Blitzo a double scoop cone with a special "surprise" for him.

As soon as everyone was sitting down, Lincoln was really enjoying this; spending time with his demon friends and having some ice cream, despite how there are some alarming topping options on the menu, like raw meat, moles, bat wings, roadkill, kidney stones, tonsil stones, and other things that (obviously) cannot be found on Earth's ice cream for a good reason.

Figures since only demons can eat kidney stones, tonsil stones, and other disgusting things. At least he got some sprinkles on his ice cream and not one of the many disgusting Hell options. Blitzo felt his face being attacked by a live rat, who pounced on his face as he was biting and clawing at it with relentless bravado. First a snapping turtle biting his ass, and now a rat attacking his face? What more will Verosika do to cause pain and suffering to her ex-boyfriend (although he kinda deserves it). Nevertheless, Blitzo managed to get the rodent off his face and shoot it with a few bullets after that. "Seriously, Mayday?!" said Blitzo. "Is that the fucking best you can do?"

"What?" said Verosika, trying to sound innocent. "You asked for a double scoop of vanilla and i got you one."

"With a rat in it?" Blitzo asked in an angry voice.

"Oh blow me." Verosika said

"Come on, guys, can't you put aside your differences for once?" asked Tex

"He started it." Verosika pointed.

"No, you started it when you took my parking space!" Blitzo retorted.

"you are such a fucking baby!" the succubus said.

"Guys!" said Loona. "Will you just shut the fuck up already?!" she looked really angry and fierce at them both. "I have claws and I can scratch your faces off if you don't keep fucking quiet!" in a more quiet voice, she pointed at the white-haired boy next to her. "Think about Lincoln here. Both of you are his friends for Satans' sake."

Quiet, both Blitzo and Verosika apologized to Lincoln flatly in response to this.

"So Lincoln, have you listened to the Megadeth album?" asked Loona curiously

"I did, Luna, my older sister, loved it so much, she turned it up to eleven for a whole hour." Lincoln pointed. "I can't believe i didn't listen to some of these bands before so much."

"Glad i came along, huh?" Loona patted him on the back.

"Totally."

"Megadeth?" said Katie. "Those guys are awesome! Ever seen them in concert before, Lincoln?"

"Nope, but my sister has two times." Lincoln replied. "Loona also showed me Black Label Society."

"Ooh yeah, Zakk Wylde and his boys are fucking awesome." said Katie. "And, sorry if i do this, sweetie, but-" she gently clasped his face and gave him a kiss on the forehead so tenderly, making everyone go like "Oooh!" teasingly. "I'm glad to call you my new friend, Lincoln."

"That's what your sister said to me before." Lincoln pointed.

"Ah well, like is said, Kitty: Lincoln is a sweetheart." Said Verosika

Those kind words made Lincoln blush crimson red on his cheeks again. "So how long have you been in the metal business?" Lincoln couldn't help but ask Katie.