Clyde Discovers The Forbidden Secret

Lincoln was in his swimming trunks and was ready to take another dip in Verosika's nice hot tub. Loona was in her hot black two-piece swimsuit as well, and Blitzo was in his trunks, although he was not really happy to be here. Yes, the male imp had his arms crossed and sulked as he was looking around at his surroundings. "Why so glum, Blitzo?" asked Katie. "You should be happy to be here and about to enjoy some fun shit with my sister."

"Pfft, i wish i can believe that." Blitzo doubted rudely. "If it involves my shtty ex-girlfriend, then no good shit can come out of that."

"Well... you weren't very nice to my sister when you guys were still dating." Katie pointed out. "Maxing out her credit card and spending them on fucking shitty horseback riding lessons. Verosika mentioned that you are obsessed with horses." Blitzo couldn't help but look offended.

"I am not obsessed with horses!" the imp replied in a voice that sounded like he was offended. In a much calmer voice, he flatly stated: "I am in love with them."

"Right." said Katie. "To be fair, my sister has had her own faults when it comes to romantic partners."

"Oh, you mean besides spreading gonorrhea or herpes or genital warts?" Blitzo sarcastically asked.

"She can take advantage of her lovers at times." Katie pointed. "she even stole all of one of her girlfriends' money then dumped her."

"Heh, couldn't afford to pay for her fucking booze, no doubt." the imp rolled his eyes with his arms crossed.

Katie looked like she was losing her patience with her sister's ex-boyfriend now. The metal succubus was starting to understand why her pop music sister had dumped Blitzo in the very first place. Of course, Verosika was not exactly clean herself, but she was still Katie's slightly younger twin sister. "Look," she sighed. "Why are you here anyway?"

Letting out a sigh, Blitzo finally said: "I'm just doing this for Lincoln. Verosika is friends with him and I am friends with him, so I am at least trying to make it work for the kid."

"I know you're kind of people." Katie smirked. "You act all tough and heartless but I know you are a softie on the inside."

"Bullshit." Blitzo doubted. "That's more like Loona's thing."

"What was that?" asked Loona, who obviously heard what his adopted father said, and she didn't look amused at all.

"Nothing!" Blitzo immediately looked scared. "You are the meanest, toughest girl down here in Hell."

"Damn right, i am." Loona narrowed her eyes.

Lincoln immediately took a dip in the hot tub and Verosika slowly dipped in next to him, wrapping her arm around his shoulders and his face gently touching her perfectly round breast.

"Thanks for inviting Blitzo over."

"Yeah, well, I only allowed that bastard here because you wanted him here."

"I know you still hate him." Lincoln said.

"More than I hate Lady Gaga, Rihana, and Madonna combined." Verosika had a look of bitterness on her beautiful face. "But still, I am happy if you are, Lincoln."

The white-haired boy felt Loona slowly take a dip in the hot tub next and sit next to him on the right. "You doing ok, buddy?" Loona asked him.

"Yep. A nice way to get my mind off the whole Crimson fiasco." Lincoln smiled. "Ahh, I forgot how nice this jacuzzi water feels." Putting his hands behind his head and dipping more of his body into the nice, warm waters, Lincoln looked through the window.