Visitor In The Night

The ice palace of Andrealphus, Stella's elder brother looked elegant and shiny since it was made of icicles and snow. "Is there a jacket that I can wear?" Lincoln asked Stolas' ex. Stella just groaned and rolled her eyes. "What is the matter with you? Afraid of a little cold weather? And I thought humans in Michigan would be used to cold weather-"

"Mum!" Octavia scolded her. "Come on, just please give him what he wants."

Stella rolled her eyes again and said: "Very well, very well." she pulled out a coat from behind her and gave it to Lincoln in a rough manner. "Wimpy pussy." she muttered. She made a small huff and walked up to the ice palace and opened the door. "Here we are, my brother's... abode to say the least." she didn't sound very happy about it. "Feel free to make yourself at home, Lincoln. Oh, and be careful with Andrealphus."

"Why would I want to be careful?"

"Let's just say... he can have a mischievous streak at times." Stella flatly said while clasping her hands.

"Mischievous streak?"

"OK, he likes to freeze some people just for the fun of it."

"What?" Lincoln sounded shocked.

"It's ok, it's ok." said Octavia. "he's my uncle and he'll have to listen to me if not my mum."

"Your uncle doesn't really like to listen to anybody in particular."

"Well, what have we here?" said a regal British voice that sounded a little deeper than Stolas. This Goetia person looked white an blue and it was more like a peacock than an owl, and he had a fur coat over what appeared to be a dress.

Lincoln thought to himself "I guess there are a lot of crossdressers in Hell." then he looked at him again. Suddenly, the sound of show tunes music blirted out and Andrealphus began to dance.

"I'm mister White Christmas, i'm Mr Snow. I'm Mr Icicle, i'm Mr. thirty below!" he slided down his stairs with a bunch of sexy female ice demons dancing in the background under the spotlights. "Friends call me Andrealphus, whatever I touch." he turned a coat into snow to show his demonstration. "Turns to snow in my clutch! I'm too much!" he let out a haughty laugh.

"Enough with that song!" Stella stopped everything with a record scratch heard in the background. The ladies gave out a great "Aww" in disappointment.

"Come now, little sister." said Andrealphus, "why must you be such a killjoy? It's just like you when you were younger. Always spoil the fun for me."

Stella made a growl in slight anger. "I am no killjoy." She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. "Anywho, I would like to introduce you to my new... acquaintance to say the least. Lincoln Loud."

"Ah, how delightful." said her brother, walking up to him and then he bent his knees down, placing his hands on them. "Aren't you just an adorable one?"

"Thanks I guess."

"A human down here in Hell. Who would have thought of that?"

"That's not a problem, is it?" asked Lincoln

"Oh no, no, of course not. I always love company." said Stella's brother. "I am Andrealphus, the marquis of the Goetia family. At your service." he bowed to him in respect. "What brings you here?"

"Well Stella brought me here."

"Yes. Lincoln comes from Scottish royalty. So, i want to help him shine and show his true royalty. And I already have a couple of outfits for him to try and suit his style. Something to help him shine and stand out from the rest of his crazy family."

Lincoln was a little unsure about this, but Stella is Octavia's mother. And she didn't really hate him so much. "So what outfits are there?"

"Come, i'll show you, dear." Stella yanked him by the arm again. In the royal dressing room, there were some types of fancy outfits for Lincoln to wear, and the first one he tried on was fancy black suit with a black fur coat around it, but Stella declined that one, and Octavia couldn't help but snicker at Lincoln's first outfit. Another one had tiger stripes on it, but it also looked rather hideous. The third one was what made Stella think that this was a perfect outfit for him.

The third one was a white tuxedo with golden buttons and black gloves and a black necktie on him. Octavia herself liked the kind of suit. "You know what?" said Lincoln. "I think this one suits me perfectly. Goes with my white hair."

"I, for one, agree with you, Lincoln." said Stella. "It just speaks to you somehow."

"Yeah, you can wear it at the fanciest parties and be the attraction of it." Octavia smiled. Lincoln blustered at her comment. "Looking quite sharp, i must say."

"So, Lincoln," said Andrealphus. "You want a nice, cold beverage while you are here?"

"As long as it doesn't have alcohol."

"Of course. I am aware of laws regarding kids and drinking." said the Goetia marquis. "Here," she got in his fridge and handed him a glass of apple juice, and he made it colder with his own hand. Looks like Andrealphus has the power of cryokenesis. Which was unsurprising since he is involved with icy things. Lincoln took a sip of it, and it tasted like any other apple juice that he had drank in his entire life, but a little colder. It was like... a slushie or a Flipee without being frozen.

"Thank you, your highness." said Lincoln.

"My pleasure, my dear boy." the marquis replied.

"So Lincoln, when you get home, try not to get this suit dirty, whether it is the fast food bullshit that many of you humans love," she made a disgusted face just thinking of fast food, and continued: "or let one single rain drop get on it."

"Even if it's just water?" asked Lincoln.

"Yes!" Stella snapped at him with a shrieking voice, making the kid take a step back in fright. She took a deep breath and kept her composure. "My apologies."

That was not the best experience Lincoln endeavored in his life, but he was glad it was over now. It was quite clear that Stella was not really someone Lincoln should hang out with in his spare time.

Despite that, it was over and he was asleep in the night while it was raining outside. The weather forecasted that it would be quite a downpour, and they were right.

Lincoln was soundly sleeping nonetheless, for rain can be quite peaceful to help one sleep through the night. Little did he know that, in the night, someone was watching him. A silhouette of a very sexy girl was shown in the dark with her eyes and mouth showing.

She smiled before she slowly and quietly went inside Lincoln's room. Looking at him as he was under the covers, the woman gave him a wholesome look. "Aww, look at how cute and adorable he is when he's asleep." she thought to herself.

The Succubus slowly out another blanket on Lincoln to keep extra work on a cold, rainy night. After that, she gave him a kiss on the forehead as she sat down next to him and gently petting his body.

suddenly, a thunderclap louder than a usual thunder clapped roared in the night, and it caused Lincoln to wake up and look around. He recognized the face and was about to scream. It was Verosika herself, and she put her mouth over Lincoln to keep him from screaming.

"it's ok, it's ok, it's me." Verosika whispered to him.

"Verosika, what are you doing here?"

"Well... I know we've only known each other for a couple of days, but... I like to watch you sleep sometimes."

Lincoln looked a little confused and flatly asked "why?"

"Because you just look so cute when you are sleeping."