Lincoln Vs. Striker

Lily felt like crying at seeing an evil, scary-looking serpentine demon like Striker holding her at gunpoint. This demon was a terrifying force to be reckoned with after all. Striker was not a demon to be trifled with. Baby Lily didn't know exactly what to do as tears were streaming down her face as she was scared shitless. "Now calm down, little one." Striker said. "Call your mommy and daddy here so i can get everyone's attention."

Letting out a gulp, Lily cried: "Mommy! Daddy!"

Just like that, the parents and the sisters rushed to the kitchen to see what was going on. All of them gasped to see a scary cowboy demon with a gun in his hand, pointing at the youngest child of this chaotic family. Only a monster would do something like that. It would be a perfect word to describe Striker: a monster. "Ah, there you are. And... well, that's a lot of kids in this family. Now that's what I call a 'full house'."

"Who are you, you dirtbag!?" Lynn said, cracking her knuckles, looking ready to beat up this serpentine demon. Without a second thought, she charged at Striker in full zeal and gave him a hard punch to the face, knocking him over and losing control of his hands, losing grip of his signature pistol

Lynn was punching him in the face over and over again, but Striker got the best of her and held her arms in a lock, showing a bloody nose, "Well, you got spunk, kid." he smiled before the sound of a loud crack was heard. The sports sister gave out a loud shriek of agony at the ceiling. "but you're not quick enough." then he threw Lynn back to her family, where Rita gently caught her.

"My arm! My arm!" Lynn shouted in pain. "He broke my right arm!"

"Now, allow me to introduce myself. Call me Striker." he picked his pistol back up from the ground. He then spat out a tooth, and made a growl.

"Are you from Hell?" asked Luna

"What do you think?" asked the cowboy demon. "Demon tail, horns, does it not ring a fucking bell?"

"Rude." said Lola.

"What do you want from us?" said Lori.

"your brother. Lincoln. Where the fuck is he?!" Striker demanded

The family's eyes popped wide open hearing the name of the only boy in this household. All of them fell silent, trying to come up with a lie to save Lincoln from this dangerous piece of shit. "uhhh..." Lucy tried the firs to lie. "Never heard of him."

"Yeah, we never even heard of him before." Lana pointed.

"So you're going to have to look somewhere else for him." said Lisa. "Now if you can please be a gentleman and exit the premises if you do not mi-" the smart sister was cut short when Striker fired a shot in front of her on the floor, dangerously close to her two feet, startling everyone in the family, huddling close to one another.

"Don't you lie to me, pussies." Striker sounded impatient. "I know he lives here, and lying will get you nowhere but a painful death!" then he was waving his gun at the family to show how much he meant business. From the looks of him, the family can see that Striker plays no games.

"How do you even know about us?" asked Lynn Sr

Striker gave a smirk and said: "I have my ways." he pulled out the Asmodean crystal he stole from Hell to show it to the family. "I've spied on you all long enough to know about y'all." then he put it back in his pocket.

"What do you even want from Lincoln, dude?" Luna said.

"Let's just say, he is a perfect ransom target, and he will make a damn perfect price." the cowboy demon let out a cold chuckle. "But enough of that. One last time, where's Lincoln!?"