Author's Notes...I'm back.😈

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: An explanation of my new story.

Hey y'all it's me againnn back with a new story. If you don't know my name by now it's Ella for those of you who may or may not be new.

My first story on here for the KCS fandom was "When The Storm Comes" and then after that was the sequel "When Trouble Comes Knocking" and after I did my first book and the sequel I started taking a few requests and then I did a collab and my last book that I just completed and each time I was changing up my writing style a bit especially when it came to Karew.

But now that I'm back to normal and have since finished that gradual changes I have gone back to my old writing style with everything in between.

So, with that being said this new book will have what I kind of wanted to do before I had posted, "When the Storm Comes" but I just never really worked on it or finished it until now. It's not completely done yet but I do small preparations for it and what not. 🌚

And my old formula for my books were "The sweeter, Drew was the more stressful Karen got" for my dramatic books if y'all haven't noticed that earlier on. And then, I just wanted to do something that wasn't as dramatic but....Anywaysss....

Moving onnnn.....

Now for this book, Drew will absolutely be back to normal no changes, no lies. I promise y'all. I'm being forreal this time lmaooo. So, don't worry. It's gonna be alright cause like I said, I'm going back to normal and Karen will be back to her normal self as well as Drew. ♥️

Yes, Karen does have Dissociative Identity Disorder in this story. The description of the book is up so, you can read what the plot is on this book.

So, without further or due the first chapter is up!

Thoughts or Comments?

Thanks for reading!