Revenge P4

Notes: The family continues to look for Karen and her alters along with baby Aidden as they are in danger.

Its been a week later and so, far they have now spent 2 week at the same hotel and Quin thought it was now time for them to move on. They had found it strange that the family had yet to find them or to at least put out anything or so, they thought.

Once, Karen finally got herself together mentally as best she could she decided to try too get back to herself...She simply just moved, Quintella and Alice out the way while they were sleeping. It was around midnight when Karen had finally woken back up and realized that she was in a hotel room in an unknown state to her.

"Where the hell am I?!" Karen asked out loud to herself being shocked and accidentally waking up her baby that was sleeping in the bed next to her.

"OH MY GAWD?!" Karen yelled when she looked down and saw her baby and he started crying even louder because Karen had accidentally scared him because of her own fear of what was going on.

"OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD?!" Karen panicked getting up from the bed being to afraid too pick up her son. "WHAT DID I DO, WHAT DID I DO?!" Karen cried panicking running her hands through her hair looking at her crying son who was wailing.

But it wasn't even a regular cry mixed with fear it was a cry mixed with hunger and something else that was wrong with him and Karen knew this when she went to go look around to find out where she was at after picking up her son and trying to calm him down while trying to keep herself calm she looked in the mini refrigerator and realized that he was running out of milk.

"Oh, my gawd!" Karen cried slamming the mini refrigerator door after she had just gotten Aidden settled but he was still whining. "Mama's sorry." Karen said trying not to hyperventilate and she was thankful that her breasts were still making more milk so, she could breast feed her son and immediately, Aidden latched on and sucked like he was dying of hunger which Karen probably thought he was seeing that the majority of his bottles was empty and one was a little bit full.

And she knew that Alice didn't know how to breast fed, Aidden and Quin sureeee wasn't about to breast fed no baby not even if it was "Andrew" because that was too painful for her to do and she wasn't trying to have unnecessary pain after the attack. So, Quin just decided that she was gonna let Karen deal with that. But that was why Dorinda said that Quin wasn't even fit to care for him either because Dorinda knew that Quin could be a little neglectful at times depending on what the situation was.

Because she too could be either careless or mean as hell about somethings when it came to kids and Dorinda wasn't about to let that alter mess with her nephew. So, once he was done getting fed and Karen had burped him he still went back to crying.

"What is wronggg?!" Karen whined as her mind was just running ragged and then she checked his diaper knowing that something had to be wrong down there and sure enough he had a diaper rash and thankfully, Karen knew how to make it better and go away over time with what they had in the hotel.

"Mommy's so sorry." Karen said as she tried not to cry in front of her son but it was so hard not too.

She didn't even know how this all had happened or how she even got to be alone with her son. Hell she didn't even know if she was in Detroit or not.

Once she had finally rocked her crying son back to sleep making sure that he was in a safe position on the bed with barriers surrounding him so, he wouldn't crawl away just in case if he had woke up again, Karen started pacing around the room wondering what the hell happened, how long she's been here, and what she'd even do to even get this far with her son?