Allow Me To Re-introduce myself P2

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Quintella comes out to talk too Dr.Womack.

"Help me up, Don't just stand there!" Quintella said being rude to Dr.Womack. "I ain't miss you." Dr.Womack said underneath her breath. "And I ain't miss you either and what about it?!" Quintella said with an attitude. "Gawd that bitch have been cryin' for three days now someone snap her out of it!" Quintella said as she brushed her hair back putting her hands on her hips.

"I just had to get outta there can't stand no cryin'." Quin said as she sat down in the chair that was familiar. "So, you bitches brought us back here?!" Quintella asked them looking over at Karen's siblings and husbands. "Let me guess, Alice was getting on your last nerve too?!" Quintella asked, Dorinda who seemed to be pissed off the most and she chuckled laughing right in her face. "Hahaha told y'all that bitch was annoying." Quin said. "You ain't tell us shit." Dorinda told her folding up her arms not caring if she was about to start cussing.

"Ooooh look someone's getting mad well boo the fucking hoo!" Quintella said to her. "I don't know which one's worse you, Karen or Alice!" Quintella said. "Get her before I get her!" Dorinda said gritting her teeth as she wanted to fight Quin but she knew she couldn't because that was still her sisters body and she ain't wanna drag Karen all across this floor and it's not even her.

"Quin would you just try to work with me today?" Dr.Womack asked her and Quintella shrugged her shoulders smirking. But surprisingly she did.

"Alright." Dr.Womack said helping Quintella up the rest of the way and walking back over to her desk leaving the box of toys on the floor.

"Were those for Alice?" Quintella asked, Dr.Womack getting into the chair. "Yeah they were why'd you ask?" Dr.Womack asked her.
"Hm. I could tell she's like that sometimes not all the time just when Karen is feeling something you can't really explain it." Quintella said shrugging her shoulders and Dr.Womack looked at her for a moment with the rest of her family staring silently at Quintella seeing some humanity in her instead of the craziness that goes on with the three of them.

But when, Quintella sat back in the chair leaning over she kept staring at the stuff animal which was the blue bunny rabbit that was on the floor near the box and she just shook her head and sucked her teeth.

"So, Quin." Dr.Womack said calling Quintella by her nickname and smirked huffing.

"How is Karen since you're the ones who's kind of monitoring her?" Dr.Womack asked her. "Well she's just there now she stopped crying as soon as I got out so, I don't know what she's doing now hopefully she's stopped." She said as she calmed down a bit. "But who knows it's only been a few minutes since I've left her." Quintella said as she straightened up in the seat squirming around a bit.

"Okay." Dr.Womack said as she went onto the next topic. So, Dr.Womack turned her attention too Karen's family.

"Have any of you seen signs of Karen going into depression while she was with y'all?" Dr.Womack asked them and they all looked at each other thinking about it. So, Drew spoke up for his wife since, Quintella obviously couldn't speak on her depression.

"Well she has been just staring at the walls lately when she was here and also taking longer naps than usual not wanting to wake up." Drew said.

"I have been concerned about her state of mind as of recently but I haven't shared that with anybody yet because well we we're still in the process of grieving our son's death." Drew said as he finished talking just giving them little by little of what Karen has been going through.

"Now would be the best time to share that with everyone while everyone is here." Dr.Womack told him and Drew just looked around the room at them not knowing how to explain that.