Allow Me To Re-introduce myself

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Karen's alters meets Dr.Womack again as they explore why they were birthed re-introducing themselves to her from the last time since, Dr.Womack noticed that things have changed.

Sidenote: The next 4 chapters will all be connected in this one session.

TW: Violence, Home Invasion (Robbery), Humiliation, Stabbing, Gruesome murder, shooting.

When they seen that Karen had turned facing towards the couch they didn't what was happening all they heard was light snoring coming from her. "Karen?" Jacky called out to her baby sister to see if she was awake because she had just been up a second ago scaring the daylights out of everybody with her alters.

"Does anyone know the names of her alters?" Twinkie asked seeing that they never caught their names even though Karen had been going through this situation for about a year now they never revealed it to them and neither did, Karen. "I know one of them." Drew said, "It's Alice but I can't tell the difference because there's two of them and they kinda act alike." Drew said. "I can barely remember the other one's name since it's never said all the time." Drew told them.

"Do you think your grand kids might know the name?" Jacky asked him as she had placed a comforting had on Karen's side while she slept. "They might but I don't wanna scare them anymore than what they've already been frightened by." He said. "But I'll call, J.Drew and ask him if they remember hearing a name." Drew said and so, he went and got his cell phone calling up his son thankfully he answered the phone and Drew told him what was the situation that was at hand and he spoke to his son, Jacob about it. He said, he remembered hearing his grandma say the name, "Quintella" out loud. So, Drew told his dad and they got off the phone with each other and Drew went back to the group in the living room and proceeded to tell them.

"We all have to remember her alters because they don't listen to unless we call them by their name." Jacky said. "Just hardheaded." Jacky said shaking her head. "Especially, Alice." She told them. "I hope when Karen wakes up it's her again cause I can't." Dorinda said and they noticed that she would never talk to none of Karen's alters unless they picked a fight with her first.

"Doe it'll be okay, we'll get Karen back." Twinkie said. But they couldn't have been more wrong.

Because by the time, Karen woke back up she just laid, Karen on her back on the couch with Jacky and Leo on the side of her. "Karen?" Jacky asked her and Leo had looked down to his baby sister's face and she just smiled at them with her hands on her stomach. "Yes, sissy?" Alice playfully said and Jacky arched an eyebrow knowing that Karen ain't never called her that a day before in her life. "This is getting ridiculous." Dorinda said and she was fed up yanking, Alice up off the couch she made her scream and fall down on the floor.

"OUCHHH WHY ARE YOU BEING SO, MEAN TO ME?!!!" Alice whined after, Dorinda had yanked her arm making her fall back. "DORINDA!" Jacky yelled at her. "What's that's NOT KAREN!" Doe yelled defending her actions and Alice looked at Jacky to help her poking out her lip and she started to whine. "Make her stop being mean to me." Alice whined trying to yank herself away from Dorinda. "Doe I wouldn't do that if I were you." Twinkie said nervously scratching her ear.

"Just be nice to her, Dorinda remember that's still Karen's body." Jacky told her. "Are y'all defending her when she tried to kill y'all last night?!" Dorinda screeched. "No, we're not defending her actions but we still have to treat them as such." Jacky told her being the nurse that she was.

"I know but I'm sick of this shit." Dorinda said as she was snapping. "Well she's NOT COMING BACK I'M HERE NOW, MMMH!" Alice said in a childlike voice sticking out her tongue and so, Dorinda yanked her back up from off the floor as she was taking her out of the house.