Dr. Womack, On The Line

Notes: Dorinda snaps and finally goes off on Karen.

"Dorinda." Karen said in an apologetic voice and Doe jumped back when Karen had called her name. "I'm sorry." Karen told her. But Dorinda just folded her arms since she was still mad at her baby sister's alters for trying to kill her. "You know I can't help it." She said whining.

"Lies you could if you made your alter go to therapy like you did with Alice." Dorinda told her. "But that was all Alice. She did that on her own. I can't force, Quin to do anything I can only try to talk too her and negotiate with her. They're their own persons!" Karen said shrugging her shoulders not knowing what else to say while Dorinda still wouldn't look at her. "Come on, Dorinda don't treat me like that I apologized, I said, I was sorry. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Karen hollered at her getting upset.

"I WANT YOU TO DO FUCKING BETTER!" Dorinda snapped looking her baby sister up and down.

"YOU'RE GIVING US THE BARE FUCKING MINIMUM!" Dorinda yelled at her making Karen look down and fidget with her hands.

"WE'RE ALL TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!" Dorinda barked at her standing above her while Karen looked at the floor like she was a sad little puppy. "Woahhh just calm down for a minute, Dorinda." Leo said trying to get their little sister to cool off on Karen. "SHUT THE FUCK UP LEO Y'ALL HAVE BEEN ENABLING HER THIS WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME! IF I HAD IT MY WAY I BEEN WOULD'VE DONE WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT!" Dorinda yelled at them referring to the mental asylum.

"But I-" Karen softly said trying to explain herself.

"NO!" Doe yelled at her making Karen jump back while the rest of the sisters looked at Dorinda like she was crazy.

"WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU HALF THE TIME AND THE OTHER HALF WE DO KNOW BUT YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING TO FUCKING STOP IT, AND WE HAD TO THREATEN QUINTELLA WITH THE FUCKING ASYLUM BECAUSE SHE TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME BY SLITTING MY THROAT OPEN, DO YOU REALLY WANT ME DEAD KAREN?!" Dorinda yelled at her making Karen cry.

"No." Karen cried trying to quickly wipe her tears before, Dorinda yelled at her again about crying.

"STOP CRYING YOU AIN'T BRING THIS ON NOBODY BUT YOURSELF!" Dorinda yelled at her upset with her and her alters and Karen sniffled just enough so, that they all could hear in her living room.

"DAMN I'M SICK OF HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT MY LIFE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I COME AROUND YOU! ALL BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVEN'T LEARNED TO CONTROL YOUR FUCKING ALTERS. YOU DAMN NEAR KILLED, DREW, TWINKIE, ALMOST SLICED OPEN LEO'S FACE, DENISE'S SHOULDER, AND ME I WOULD'VE BLED OUT ON YOUR FLOOR IF IT WASN'T FOR DREW BUT YOU HAD THE NERVE TO CUT HIM TOO!" Dorinda hollered at her.

"But Dorinda that wasn't me-!" Karen tried to tell her. "YEAH WE KNOW IT WASN'T YOU, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING ALTERS WHO LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!" Dorinda yelled at her pointing her finger in her chest. "Dorinda just take a breath" Jacky said trying to get their little sister to calm down. While Doe turned her back towards them rubbing her temples.

"If I was Jacky I would have BEEN put your ass in the mental asylum because you're fucking NUTS!" Dorinda calmly but angrily said.

"I have tried to protect you and look out for you but if you aren't doing SHIT for yourself then I can't help you anymore." Dorinda said raising her arms and plobbing them down to her side.

"Both of your alters are a lose ass canons and I DON'T EVEN LIKE ALICE!" Dorinda told her.

"Alice is DUMBER THAN A BOWL OF BRICKS AND QUIN JUST DON'T FUCKING THINK BEFORE SHE TRIES KILLING SOMEONE!" Dorinda yelled at her. "I should press charges on you!" Dorinda said to her putting both hands on her hips and that scared, Karen.