What happened?

Notes: The family rushes in to make sure that Karen is okay after being trapped in the house fire not knowing that it was Arson.

After they had rushed to the hospital they sent Karen to the ER to get her worked on since she was severely burnt by the fire.

But all the while she was there she was crying in pain and Alice came right out hollering and screaming being hard to work with as she didn't want no one trusting her nor Karen and so, they had to call, Dr.Womack in and she came rushing to that hospital as soon as she heard it on the late night news knowing that since she was off-duty they weren't gonna call until tomorrow.

But being the type of caring psychiatrists that she was she rushed in knowing that the family was gonna need all the help that they could get and as soon as she was rushing to put on her clothes she had a phone call from Drew who was in a panic over his wife since she wasn't trying to let the doctors help her nor touch her.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Dr.Womack rushed in moving people out of the way to get too Karen's family that was already in the waiting area of the hospital and Drew was with Karen in the back room trying to get Alice to calm down while Karen was scared out of her mind.

"NOOO DON'T TOUCH ME!" Alice hollered and cried at them as the burns hurt to bad too be touched but they had to do it. "Alice the doctors are just trying to help you have to let them touch you." Drew said trying to nicely talk to her while running a smooth and soft hand through her hair while tears were just pouring down her face as her face was turned to the side and she seen how chaotic everything was.

"Alice?!" Dr.Womack lightly hollered seeing Alice throwing a fit which was understandable.

"You have to let them help you sweetie, okay. It's very important that you and Karen both get immediate help." Dr.Womack told her feeling sorry for her and when one of the doctors tried to gently touch her leg so they could prepare to move her from the stretcher to the bed.

But she cried and hollered feeling that touch on her leg and she didn't feel comfortable after the person who set her house on fire had once again sexually assaulted her.

"NOOO STOP TOUCHING MEEE, YOU'RE HURTING MEEE!" Alice whined like a baby while she started sucking her thumb for comfort and the doctors had been updated on Karen's files so they weren't weirded out when they saw that happening and heard them call her Alice they knew it was her alters.

As she was crying and fighting the doctors off of her, Dr.Womack had finally got her to calm down. But when she went to go leave out of the room, Alice started crying and hollering again as if she was a scared child calling for her mother.

"Waittt pleaseee don't leave meee." Alice cried looking over towards Dr.Womack and when, Dr.Womack heard her voice and heard how afraid she was she turned around only to see some of Alice's skin peeling off of her face and suddenly, she was mad at the doctors for taking so long and started yelling at them to do their jobs because they been should've took the opportunity to move her as soon as she had calmed her down.

And when she came back in the room with Drew by her side since he almost left as well so the doctors could take care of Alice. As she made sure that she was being taken care of the right way.

But she kept noticing the signs of Karen being sexually assaulted and asked them if anyone had done a rape kit test on her. But they said no seeing that they didn't think they would need to do one.

"DAMN IT WHY DIDN'T ANYONE DO ONE YOU KNOW HOW FAST DNA WEARS OFF AFTER A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME HAVE PAST DO YOUR FUCKING JOB CORRECTLY MY CLIENT HAVE BEEN STRESSING AND CRYING IN PAIN SHE COULD'VE BEEN ASSAULTED IN THAT HOUSE BEFORE THE FIRE STARTED AND YOU IDIOTS FORGOT THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT STEP GET THE DAMN TEST NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME!" Dr.Womack yelled at them going completely off.