Prove Your Love

Notes: Drew makes it up to Karen. Y'all Drew finally got some sense in his head againnn. 😭

(The picture that we will be using for today because this is how I was imagining Karen but with a more casual outfit on which is described in the story and I just love how she looks here

(The picture that we will be using for today because this is how I was imagining Karen but with a more casual outfit on which is described in the story and I just love how she looks here. Drew will remain the same as how he currently looks now. 🥹😭🤣).

It was a week later when Karen was finally released from the mental hospital and Drew had made the promise to himself that he was gonna act on what he said showing his wife that he had still loved her and their love was unconditional.

So, he went to Jacky's house knocking on her door so, Karen could open it up to talk too him since, everyone was out of the house and so, they just went upstairs in the room to talk since Karen didn't feel like sitting in the kitchen.

"Karen you know I love you." Drew said as he walked in further into the room locking the door behind him. "I'm sorry for hurting you the way that I did and breaking your heart I guess I never thought I'd be the one to do that too you and I've been trying to win you back every since." Drew told her as he got down to her knees with Karen sitting on the bed facing him.

"Drew you never lost me but you did hurt me. I never thought you would do what Dorinda would do." Karen said letting her head gently drop as a tear ran down her face as she started to sniffle.

"Baby you gotta believe me I'm so sorry for making you cry." He told her.

"I do. But it just the memory of it still hurts." Karen silently wept as he finally picked up her head trying to make her look at him kissing her deeply on the lips. It wasn't like she had wounds around her mouth or anything her lips were pretty normal for the most part. But she did have a sore at the end of it where one of the burns were healing and her lips had been swollen for a while until it had went down all the way.

So, realizing that it wasn't any different from how they would kiss before he got off of his knees gently turning her over on the guest bed in Jacky's house to where Karen had been staying at. "Come here." Drew said pulling Karen closer while she was laying on Jacky's guest room bed.

And then here they were passionately kissing each other and making out like nothing ever happened with Drew eliciting moans from Karen as he laid on top of her taking off her clothes one by one until she was naked in the bed as she had gently took off his clothes unbuckling his belt from his pants and when she got them off they went back to kissing as he gently kissed down her stomach with him kissing her scars from the fire.

Then he lifted up her legs opening up her bottom lips as he was ready to dig in.

"Ooooh." Karen started moaning forgetting that they were in Jacky's house but no one was home. So, it was okay.

Then he kept licking her up opening up her pussy lips even more spitting in it as he went back to go eat her out motorboating her soaking wet pussy. "OOH GAWD DREW." Karen cried looking down at him after she had threw her head back because this was the first time in months since her and Drew had relations. This caused her to place a hand over his head as she pushed him deeper into her pussy until she couldn't stand it. "OOH SHIT!" Karen cried trying to move his head away from in between her legs but he had her on lock tearing her pussy up with his tongue.