Auntie vs. Niece

Notes: Kierra finds out that Dorinda had told her posse and word had got out and that's why her mother's business was all over the news and the tabloid sites which caused controversy within the gospel community and Kierra has a few choice words for her auntie Dorinda.

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of self-harm and sexual assault/harassment.

Sidenote: I was given the idea of Kierra going off on Dorinda by KasiAka17 So thank you for that! ♥️

After the fight happened with J.Drew things had been tensed with the Sheard family and it was very awkward having to drop off Kali and Jacob whenever they wanted to see their grandparents. J.Drew still wouldn't talk to his mother not even in church as he ignored her even as the First Lady of GEI showing her little to no respect and people caught onto that. And most people thought it had something to do with the fact that she was in the mental asylum. But what they don't know is that they had been having these types of issues before she was even put in there and J.Drew had accidentally put his hands on his mother pissing his daddy off nearly, kicking him out of the house for good. But Karen talked him out of it saving their son's life.

And J.Drew didn't even know that discussions were being had about him not coming back over after that last argument between, Drew and Karen. But Karen wasn't having that and if Drew wanted to keep his wife happy than he just did what she said to do. But that meant, Drew was gonna take the belt out more often on J.Drew. Drew did not care that his son was grown. He was still gonna get that whoopin' after disrespecting his mother because Drew ain't play about Karen.

Then, there was the situation with Dorinda.

Karen's and Dorinda's relationship had been somewhat strained over the last few weeks after Karen had of course gotten out of the mental asylum and after that short talk they had when, J.Drew had left.

But Dorinda was actually concerned for her baby sister she just didn't know how to put it in words to where it wouldn't hurt Karen's feelings. She wasn't used to having to be sensitive all the time towards, Karen. So, that had proved to her that a lot of things did change after the robbery and the attack that Karen had to go through.

Dorinda had even thought back about what she said to Alice and what Alice had said to her. She had wanted to talk too Karen some more about what Alice had said but every time she tried it was really short conversations and Karen either almost never wanted to talk about it or she just shut completely down especially when Dorinda tried to ask her about the sexual assault because that was never really talked about a lot or it was just quickly brushed aside and Dorinda thought that wasn't the right thing to do.

"Karen if you need help." Dorinda asked her after seeing what looked to be either fresh cuts or recent cuts on her wrists by accident and Karen quickly covered them with her sleeves acting as if Dorinda didn't see anything.