Catching on?

Notes: Karen goes to another therapy session and Dr.Womack lays down the law as she starts to notice a change in Karen that Dr.Womack have kept quiet about since she wasn't so sure.

It was now time for Karen to get back into her therapy sessions with Dr.Womack and she was there with her siblings as she was mindlessly picking at the ropes of her purse thinking about the stuffed bunny rabbit that was messed up. Her siblings and Drew had told her what happened when she came back after Alice had basically cried herself to sleep and Alice had to go tell, Karen that she was put on bed rest since, Karen had gone away for a while after she had that moment in the dressing room and everything was just getting to be too much for her.

"Karen Clark Sheard?" The secretary called her and they walked, Karen and the rest of her family that was there to the back too Dr.Womack's office.

"Hey so, how are we today?" Dr.Womack asked, Karen as her notepad was already out ready to take notes and to have this session with Karen. But here, Karen was again already not talking too her. "Karen?" Dr.Womack asked her arching an eyebrow not making any assumptions at first because as a therapist she knew better than to do that. "What's wrong?" She asked her.

But Karen just continued to bite her lip and then she started pulling her hair out in front of her with her right hand and her siblings looked at her and then back at each other not knowing that she had that disorder and Dorinda got even more worried about her baby sister.

"Kare-" Drew said as he reached over to stop his wife from pulling out strands of her own hair.

"Um." Drew said clearing his throat and straightening up his jacket.

"So, something happened this weekend." Drew said as he held his wife's hands and Karen just itchin' to pull her hair out since she couldn't really talk for herself and so, Dr.Womack looked at him giving him the floor.

"Go on." Dr.Womack had nicely told, Drew while looking at Karen as if she wanted to snatch her hands away from him and so, Drew started telling her what happened and Dr.Womack could see that Karen was uneasy.

"Well do you have it with you?" Dr.Womack asked her and Drew looked over to Dorinda and she took it out of her purse.

"Why do you have...?" Dr.Womack asked confused as ever.

"Because Karen won't take it with her anywhere or even when she's in the house for when she needs it." Dorinda said showing her the messed up stuffed animal and gently handing it to her.

"I mean we tried to sow it back together but it still didn't come out as good." Dorinda told her and so, Dr.Womack just nodded her head getting up from her desk and going out of her office.

When she left, Karen still hadn't said a word as she scratched at her knee since, Drew was still holding her hands there. "Honey it's okay." Drew whispered to her but it was almost as if Karen didn't hear him and the siblings knew that Karen was feeling some type of way.

It was five minutes later and Dr.Womack came back with something in her hand that was in a small little box.

"Okay." Dr.Womack said as she sat back down with the box near her feet getting back to the session.

"Can you tell me what else happened this week?" Dr.Womack asked her.

But Karen just slowly straightened up in her chair nervously pulling on her dress sleeve while looking at Drew knowing that he was about to tell her on.

"Well, I did find out that Karen wasn't taking her pills for almost 3 weeks." Drew said and the sisters gasped especially, Dorinda with the loudest one along with having the most shocked look on her face. She wanted to say something and she almost did say something but she bite her tongue not wanting to fight anyone just yet as she had to hear how the hell did that happen.