Falling Apart

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Jacob and Kali witness Karen talking to her alters.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up." Karen whispered to herself as she hit herself upside her head thinking that would get both, Quintella and Alice to stop talking to her or too each other but that didn't work. The only thing that did was make Jacob and Kali more concerned about their grandmother after they were told about what happened when they noticed a changed in the family when they had came back from vacation after spending time with their mother.

"They're just gonna think you're crazy." Alice teased her laughing loudly in her ear. "If you two heffas don't shut up!" Karen said to them while gripping onto the kitchen counter as if she was bending on it. But when she said that Kali spoke up. "But...But grandma we're not talking."
Kali stuttered getting a little bit afraid of her thinking that her grandma was a mind-reader told her and Jacob looked at his little sister having only been told that their grandma was sick for a little which was why she was sad all the time when they weren't able to see her and this would be there first day back spending time with her.

"Oh, babies." Karen said quickly touching her face making sure that she wasn't crying because she felt like she wanted to after, Alice and Quintella almost made it seemed like she was crazy to grandkids.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to y'all." Karen apologized to them as they sat at the table doing their homework while Karen was making their lunch. "Here just finish eating your lunch." Karen said as she finally finished making it to them handing it over to her two grandkids while taking a moment to step out of the room.

"Don't move anywhere I'll be right back grandma just gotta go check on something right quick." Karen told them since she was responsible for her grandkids while everyone else was away at work in the studio and today was her off day.

"Get out here!" Karen yelled at Alice and Quintella forgetting that her grandkids were in the house and so, whenever she spoke to her alters they always thought that Karen was speaking to them and so, with them not knowing about her alters they always thought it was weird when they thought that their grandma said that she wasn't talking to them. Because who else was she talking too? Since obviously they had stopped believing in their imaginary friends and so, that's what they were thinking about. They thought either their grandma was a secret mind-reader or she had imaginary friends.

So, when they heard, Karen say "Get out here" they quietly got up from the table peaking into the living room.

"Why would you two make me do that?!" Karen asked them frustrated with their antics. "Well we told you it was going to be boring today and so, we needed to do something to keep us saneee." Alice said. "I mean I wouldn't want to hurt your grandkids now would I...Or shall I say we?" Alice said as she pointed between, Quintella and Alice.

"You betta not hurt them!" Karen threatened them especially, Alice crazy and unpredictable self. "They just got back and they're to young too understand what happened." Karen told them as she was getting ready to plead with them about keeping them safe since her alters were now back in full blast.

And so, Karen was now looking at the both of her alters standing right in front of her. While her grandkids tried to see who she was talking too. But yet they saw that no one there.

"We just wanna play with them." Alice said as she put her hands on her knees as if she was a child considering her whole personality, Alice was a child in an adult body. "Quin Quin would you like to do the honors this time since I did it the last time?" Alice asked her as Quintella was now focusing on her fingernails not really caring about the conversation anymore being bored with Karen all of a sudden.