Dorinda's baby?

Notes: Baby Aidden makes his appearance at church for the first time shocking everyone.

"Since when did Dorinda have a baby?" One of the church members asked her friend as she looked at the sisters walking through Karen's church doors after Leo had opened it for them.

"I ain't neva see her pregnant before." She said knowing that some women can be skinny and not know that they're pregnant.

"You don't think she's just keeping that baby do you?" She asked her. "She could be." The other woman said to her friend.

"Well it doesn't hurt to ask." She said getting up from her seat. "You so nosy go find out for us." Her friend chuckled at her.

When she finally went there she saw Dorinda taking the baby out of his car seat and heard him happily cooing at her while smiling.

"That is such a precious baby." She said smiling towards Dorinda as she got Aidden settled into her arms while Karen was looking from afar at her son being held by one of her oldest sisters.

"Aweee thank you he is and he's such a happy baby too." Dorinda cooed at him making smile and giggle. "Is he yours?" She finally asked him after examining the baby to see who he looked liked the most and he favored, Dorinda a little bit but not all the way and she know this couldn't have been Twinkie's baby and she watched, Jacky and Denise shaking her head no at them and finally came across Karen who looked liked she wanted to cry seeing her baby with her sister.

"There it go." The woman thought to herself as she compared, Karen and the baby's face and she looked at Drew knowing that it was there baby.

But Dorinda was a little hesitant answering the question seeing that the majority of their church members didn't know that Karen was pregnant.

Even though the news had some footage of the baby shower, Drew had stopped them from releasing it slamming them with legal work stating that if they released it they would have to pay a hefty fee and it was a fee that they couldn't afford. So, they left the footage alone giving Drew everything they had.

And she was trying to prove too Drew and Karen that she was a good sister.

But before Dorinda could even say anything else to the woman Karen came up behind Dorinda taking her chance to try to see her baby. She knew what the rules were of seeing her own child and she thought that she wasn't breaking them because there were witnesses around and plus, Dorinda was there and if she wanted to be seen as a good sister, Karen thought to herself that Dorinda should let her see her baby.

"Oh, Karen I thought you were talking with Drew and the other Deacons?" Dorinda asked her being surprised at how fast she got over to the platform. "I did." She said shaking her head yes. "I just came over here to see how Aidden was doing." Karen said holding out her hands for Dorinda to let her hold her own baby.

"Aidden is fine." Dorinda said looking to see if there was another person that was watching. But Karen's logic was that Dorinda + another church lady + herself was 3 witnesses added on top of that other nosy church members. But the rules were it had to be 3 other witnesses besides the guardian and the birth mother for one of the rules that were directly watching them.

"Can I hold him?!" Karen asked her taking that hard swallow as she felt so ashamed of having to ask too hold her own son while she stood there with a plastered smile on her face with her hands still out.

"Karen." Dorinda started to say as she was denying her own sister the right to hold her child but she ain't wanted to get in trouble with Dr.Womack either as much as she wanted to let Karen hold Aidden she wasn't trying to get lectured by Dr.Womack again about breaking the rules.