We're Sorry P1

Notes: The family sits Karen down to talk too her about what they've been discussing while she was in the mental asylum.

TRIGGER WARNING: Vivid mentions of self-Harm and sexual assault. Depression and anxiety.

After the family had discussed what needed to be done they called, J.Drew up to come over too the house. But before he came over he had asked if his mother was there to try too possibly avoid her again as he was doing seeing that when she was home he wouldn't come by if she was there and he would only speak to his father.

But Drew was going to put a stop to that today because it was truly disrespectful after what his mother went through and he had no idea that his son was going to react the way that he reacted and he was going to get too the bottom of why J.Drew was doing such a thing such as hurting his mother.

Once, J.Drew finally arrived to the house everyone was waiting in the living room including Kierra. Although Kierra had her mama's back from the jump and never said a bad word about her alters they knew that they had needed Kierra to stay in this meeting with them just in case they needed her to get too Karen.

Because Karen still wasn't really ready to talk to any of them and the only person who she would talk too is Ki or be normal with like nothing ever happened. But as for the rest of the family they got the cold shoulder. Though Karen was cold to them she wasn't that cold to everyone else like she mainly was cold to Dorinda because Dorinda had got it the worst.

So, when J.Drew walked into the house the meeting started.

"Son." Drew said sitting his son down on the couch while he got up and started talking and explaining why they were having this family meeting.

"So you want me to apologize too mom and her alters?!" J.Drew asked confused as hell.

"Yes son we do. But you know it has to be genuine it can't be because we told you too." Drew told him.

"Dad why are we even having this conversation again?" J.Drew asked him as if he didn't hear him the first time and Drew sighed putting his hands over his temples.

"Because son you know that it wasn't right to disrespect your mother like that or to call her out her name. That's just wrong." Drew said.

"Now personally, your mother have never actually wronged you." Drew said.

"But she harmed my kids." J.Drew told him. And Drew never in his life had wanted to smack his son upside his head so bad.

"Now you know that it was your mothers alters and Quintella had just disciplined them like how Karen used to do when she was younger." Drew said knowing that Karen used to be tougher on her kids when they were younger but when they got older she kind of lightened up except for when it came to the church.

"I know dad but how am I supposed to know that mom has control over them when I'm not here?" J.Drew asked him. "Now if it was before when mom was normal and not mental then I wouldn't have minded letting her see them. But no I don't trust her around them." J.Drew knowing he was just saying those things to his father to be petty. Because he missed how his mama used to be so he was just acting out.

And Drew ain't know what to do with his son.

"Boy if you don't just apologize to your mother."
Drew told him. "No. I'm not doing that." J.Drew said getting up from the couch. "J.Drew listen to your daddy. He's right. We broke Karen's heart with how we acted and Karen haven't been the same since the news came out that she was in the mental asylum because of me." Dorinda said and J.Drew looked at his auntie like she was crazy.