What are you hiding?

Notes: Drew comes to terms that something may be going on with Karen other then her disorder as he tries to get too the bottom of it.

Over the next course of the next couple of weeks the siblings noticed that Karen had been more moodier than before and have tried to avoid them at all costs all on her own.

Which they thought was suspicious because that's not what they wanted from her what they wanted was for her to continue working on gaining control of her alters as well as being in group setting with her they didn't want her to do the opposite which was go into isolation. Because the only time that they would see her is for live TV performances, local performances, or award ceremonies, and if she had to be there for Kali and Jacob other than that it was as if almost every single time she would make her way out dodging any and all conversations with her siblings.

And the public would always think that the sisters came in together and would leave together. That used to be the case before, Karen when she wasn't pregnant. But not that she is it's not. Hell they couldn't even get Karen to stay longer after they took pictures with fans and signed their autographs for them. And that would be Karen's perfect time to escape from her sisters because she would go straight out to her car that was ordered for her with a driver just so, she wouldn't be in the same vehicle with her siblings. And that's all because she didn't want them to notice the changes in her body due to the pregnancy because Dorinda would be the first one to call out a difference right along with Jacky and they ain't had no shame pointing it out to them.

So, that's what she's been doing recently she's been shutting everybody out except for Drew. So at least she had him because Karen was going through great lengths to keep this pregnancy a secret for the remaining of the time.

She was honestly terrified of Twinkie remembering what happened and Karen would never make that mistake again of taking her medication if anybody else was over at her house and the same went for Drew. He had to at least be in a different room for Karen to take her prenatal vitamins without him getting suspicious. She was just glad that he didn't find it yet and it's now been at least two months into her pregnancy.

But, Drew himself didn't even know what was going on with his wife and every since that incident with Twinkie and Quintella, Karen would constantly call, Dr.Womack on her own if she felt her alters were coming out which, Drew was proud of her for doing.

But when she stopped doing that it was like it always reverted back to being worse than before.

Drew even noticed it within their own marriage especially when they had arguments. Which really wasn't the same anymore because when he would get upset or mad with Karen he would shut down and go elsewhere in the house forcing her to go to him to try to talk about the situation.

But recently, when the arguments started she often just hollered at him once shutting the whole entire conversation down not even letting him get a word out. And then the other thing she would do is just let him go into the other room not even caring to stop him. So, it was from two different extremes from how they would argue now and Drew was concerned.

Because he actually loved it when Karen would go after him and then they would do what she loved best which was the making up part. But since they were still on the consecration they really haven't had any sex since they started and he wondered if that could've been affecting Karen lately because they all knew was if Karen didn't get any dick within a certain amount of time then it was only natural for her to start acting out on purpose until he gave in and gave it to her.

But this was something different he felt it but he just couldn't put his finger on it and it worried him because he was usually good with figuring out what was wrong with his wife without her telling him about it. So, he started to quietly watch for what she would do around the house especially when she would be alone.

He knew this was wrong of him to do but he had started to put cameras in their bedroom and in the downstairs near the kitchen. He felt like he was invading her privacy as a grown woman since she was still an individual. But Karen would never really speak to any of them anymore except for when she had to go to therapy which reminded him...Was it even a good idea to show, Dr.Womack what was on the cameras the next time Karen goes back?

Of course, he wouldn't show the footage when Karen would be there in the office with her. It would only be when, Dr.Womack would dismiss her out of the room to go wait in the lobby for him. But that rarely happened anymore since, Karen had took them off of the authorization list and so, Dr.Womack couldn't do much about that and if Drew needed to discuss something with Dr.Womack about Karen while she was still in the room he would have to initiate that. But he had no idea on how to do it since, Dr.Womack was always the one to start off that conversation and he didn't want Karen to get suspicious of him and what he was doing.

He hadn't even told her siblings about the cameras yet nor have he really looked at them for the fear that he might find something completely and utterly off about his wife whom he loved so, much. But he and everybody else was worried for her. So, he knew he would have to take a look at the cameras soon especially so, they can know what's been going on with her every since that incident with Twinkie.

So, walking into where the first camera was he grabbed it from the corner that he was hiding it in of there room and went downstairs towards the kitchen to get the second camera.

He had first plugged the camera up into his laptop clicking on the first recorded clip.

And what he was concerned him....

To be continued...

Notes:

What did y'all think about this chapter?

What do y'all think about Drew having secret cameras in there house how do y'all feel about that?

How do y'all feel about Karen isolating herself for this pregnancy?

Thoughts or Comments?

Thanks for reading!