Pitiful...

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Karen and her alters have a talk about what happened while Drew rushes home.

Side note: Alright so, quick question. How are y'all liking this story so far?? Let me know in the comments? So, I can know how to proceed accordingly. Are y'all feeling this slow burn towards the drama or are y'all ready for it??🌚

Back at home, Quintella was pacing around nervously on Karen's living room floor biting her nails. "Why the fuck am I nervous?" Quin asked herself as she paced around the living room.

She couldn't believe what had just happened. How could Karen be that careless? She thought to herself. If anything it wouldn't have hurt Karen to wait another hour to take the damn pills until after, Twinkie left. But no that dumb bitch just had to take them right when she was there forgetting that Twinkie was a light sleeper and now she had to go and cuss, Karen out. So with patting her hand nervously on her leg, Quin sat down on the couch staring at the wall going into a deep daydream.

"KAREN!" Quintella yelled at her as she saw a panicked, Karen hyperventilating in the corner.

"UGHHH!" Karen groaned. "BITCH!" Quin yelled at Karen and Karen looked at her like she was crazy after trying to calm her panicked self down. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR PRENATAL VITAMINS WITH YOUR SISTER BEING THERE?!" Quin yelled at her and Alice came out from her side to see what was going on since she was in her own little world earlier daydreaming about the baby.

"I-I was just doing what the doctor told me to do I don't wanna lose this baby too and I'm already under a lot of stress!" Karen said furrowing her eyebrows together. But it was as if Quintella did not care. "I DON'T give NOT ONE FUCK about what that damn doctor said. YOU COULD'VE MISSED AN HOUR!" Quin yelled at her. "AND NOW FUCKING TWINKIE MIGHT KNOW THAT WE'RE PREGNANT!" Quin hollered at her and Karen started whining.

"No, don't do that-that's your fault for taking your pills while she was there!" Quin hollered at her again. "But she was sleeping!" Karen screeched. "AND SHE'S A LIGHT SLEEPER YOU KNOW SHE WAKES UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PRAY IF SHE EVEN THINKS THAT SOMETHING IS OFF!" Quin yelled at her again. "Okay, Quin. I'm a need you to stop screaming at me just for a little bit." Karen said squishing two of her fingers together before Karen snapped her ownself.

" Karen said squishing two of her fingers together before Karen snapped her ownself

(Image that this is Quintella looking at Karen.
🥴😭).

"NO BECAUSE I DONE TOLD YOU TOO BE CAREFUL AROUND THEM AND YOU WEREN'T AND NOW LOOK, TWINKIE MIGHT REMEMBER OUR SECRET!" Quin yelled at her and Karen started to panic again but then did breathing exercises to ground herself. But she had realized that Quin had said, "Might remember." Karen whispered to herself not knowing what she meant by that.

"Quin what do you mean by that?" Karen had asked her alters.

"What do I mean by what?" Quin asked her in a more calmer voice trying to act dumb.