Celebration

Notes: Karen and Drew celebrate their win at home.

Since the kids were out of the house at their friends houses and baby Aidden was rightfully sleeping in his crib his parents was getting down for business.

"You like what you daddy doing to you?" Drew moaned in her ear getting deep into it and Karen whined closing her eyes. "Uhh yesss daddy." Karen cried. Because Drew was in her like he wanted to make another one even though she was already pregnant.

"Ughhhh!" Karen hollered as Drew kept moving slowly inside of her but roughly at the same time and Karen never felt this feeling before from her husband. "Yesss Drew fuck me!" Karen cried wrapping her arms tightly around her husbands back. But Drew said, "I'm not fucking you I'm making love to you." And immediately Karen had an orgasm without even warning Drew because she couldn't it just ripped through her body light the speed of lighting.

"Baby!" Karen squealed realizing what had just happened as she shook underneath him from the aftermath of her orgasm. "Did you just cum and didn't tell me?" Drew questioned her as he sounded muffled biting into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't stop it. I didn't know." Karen panted with her head thrown back while Drew was still on the inside of her stopping his movements for a quick second after feeling his wife cumming on his dick.

But then Drew continued shoving himself deeper inside of her sensitive self.

"DREWWW UGHH IM STILL SENSITIVE!" Karen hollered out. "Too bad that's for not letting me know." He told her as he continued fucking her without letting her get a real break.

"OH GAWD!" Karen cried and now Drew was really fucking her up for cumming without letting him know.

"DADDY I'M SORRY!" Karen cried.

"You gonna be sorry." He groaned.

"AH FUCK DREWWW BABYYY AHHH OH GAWD!" Karen was screaming from the top of her lungs. "BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP!" Karen hollered out as she was now muffled into the bed because Drew had abruptly pulled out of her not letting her cum when she had too and flipped them over and so now he was fucking her roughly from the back.

And Karen just ain't know what to call him.

"BISHOPPP DADDYYYY AHH GAWD YESS UGHH." Karen whined crying into the bed sheets because his dick was fucking her up and it was everything.

"What I be fucking telling you?" Drew asked his wife yanking her hair back while fucking her from the back. "Don't don't cum without telling you." Karen whined. "That's right and you know there's consequences for doing that." Drew grunted telling her.

"Mmhmm but I said I was sorry." Karen whined.

"Nope not sorry enuff for me." Drew said still yanking her hair and fucking her guts up.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK DREWWW I GOTTA PEE!" Karen panicked trying to stop him by placing her hand on one of his legs but he quickly smacked it away and then snatching that same hand up so she wouldn't be able to use it.

"Just go." He said fucking her up after hearing how wet she was and he knew what was about to happen. But Karen's mind was so gone that she had forgot she was a squirter.

"UGHHH DREWWW NOOO UGHHH OH-!" Karen hollered out pausing and hearing something splash all over the bed like a waterfall that broke through a damn as soon as Drew abruptly stopped fucking her, Karen's juices made him slip out.

"OOOH SHITTTT FUCK, UGHH DREWW!" Karen cried while visibly shaking while Drew just rubbed her booty to help her calm down.

"It's okayyyy. It's Okayy." He cooed to his wife while gently kissing her ass cheeks and rubbing them. But making Karen run from him but he just pulled her back down towards him and flipped her back over missionary style and he laid on top of her kissing on her neck to soothe her.