Freak show

Notes: After the baby shower re-do, Karen's mental health takes a turn for the worst.

Sidenotes: I took a scene from a horror movie that I saw earlier on this year but I forgot the name of it. However as per usual with watching horror movies I was inspired by that particular scene and decided to use it. Now, this chapter does have a trigger warning as well and I'll warn y'all that scene used plastic to try too suffocate the person's own self when I saw the movie. But I changed it up just a tiny bit not a whole lot.

Next, I also realized that y'all have never seen a pic of Karen's psychiatrists before in any of my stories that she was in although many of you know her. But without further or do I would like to introduce y'all to the one and only, Dr.Womack!!! 💅🏾

(Y'all finally got a picture of Dr

(Y'all finally got a picture of Dr.Womack! 🥹🫶🏾) .

Once everybody had left and gave their hugs and kisses goodbye to Karen/Alice and the rest of the family, Dorinda was once again annoyed with Alice.

"Whattt?" Alice whined getting up from the couch after she had sat down on it a little while. "You made Karen look like she was crazy today!" Dorinda said. "Well wasn't that what y'all were saying about her. Well...us?!" Alice asked in her child-like voice smirking at her. "Alice why would you do that?" Denise asked her trying to remain calm but she also wanted to just strangle her a bit. But Alice shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know I just couldn't help it. Something just came over me." Alice said again in that child like voice of hers but she was actually giving them a serious answer. She really couldn't help herself but to do it and if she didn't it was gonna end up being worser than before.

"I mean it wasn't that bad it was actually funny." Alice said. "But nothing was funny about that." Leo told her shaking his head no. But Alice rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on y'all need to live a little." Alice told them. "The first time I show everybody else how crazy we can get y'all get all mad." Alice said talking about her, Karen and Quintella when she said, "we " and the family just shook their head.

"Alice you can't do that in front of people." Dorinda said trying to talk too her in a calmer manner after remembering what Dr.Womack said.

"But why not and they're not just people they're my family right?" Alice asked rhetorically asked her. "Nooo they're Karen's family and you just had to give them the worst introduction of yourself." Dorinda sad getting upset with her. "Well sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy I couldn't be normal like the rest of y'all!" Alice said rolling her neck all hard and rolling her eyes.

"So you mean to tell me that I don't have no family?!" Alice asked her hollering at her a tad bit while rubbing Karen's pregnant belly. "Dorinda don't." Twinkie said not wanting her sisters to get into an argument and yes, Twinkie started claiming Alice as her sister just to make it easier on everybody.

"She's only an alter." Dorinda said looking at her and Twinkie turned away from her knowing where this was going.

"I'M A REAL PERSON TOO!" Alice yelled at her but then she had to remember that she had to calm down because of the baby and she didn't want to hurt, Andrew.