Healing

Notes: Karen decides to go too church and surprises the whole family.

Once Karen was out of the hospital Oprah had the audacity to call Bishop Sheard to see if they were going to continue the interview since it was abruptly stopped because of Karen's health scare.
But Drew shut all that down telling her to get her lawyer ready because he was going to take her to court for what had happened to his wife.

Instead of wanting to do a court trial that would've been high profile and the court case of the century, Oprah had convinced, Drew to just settle out of court for all the trouble that Karen had to go through during the interview and after the interview.

"Name the price and I'll be sure it's done." Oprah said to Drew not wanting to get a bad reputation from this court case that Drew was thinking about doing and so, he named his price after talking with his wife Karen who was still obviously tired from having a stroke and with her having to be on bed rest that just reminded her of how all the police visits and court cases made her nervous and weighed on both her physical and mental health.

So, Oprah was sure not to mess this up seeing that Karen had a good ass lawyer and she didn't want Karen and Drew to take her for all that she was worth not knowing how petty, Drew can get over his wife and so, Oprah played it safe wanting to settle it outside of court being very cooperative unlike how she was when they had done the interview and if she was cooperative during the interview and let Drew do what he needed to do too help his wife she wouldn't be in this mess now. So, he had hoped that Oprah had learned her lesson from all of this because once Oprah had paid them with a check it was as if they were trying to break her bank because Drew had added in the hospital fees that he had to pay for his wife.

Of course, Drew and Karen was well off and they had money but if there was money to be made and they could save there's without touching it he was most definitely going to do that and knowing Drew he was going to reimburse himself by getting his money back from Oprah so, all the hospital fees, the physical therapy appointment sessions and Karen's regular psychological appointment sessions he added all that up and wrote the number down on a piece of paper that was folded to give too Oprah and let's just say that Oprah almost had heart attack.

"Now where did all this come from?" She had asked, Drew after looking at the paper not being too pleased about it. "Well the majority of it came from my wife's stroke and also the damages that was probably caused by your interview tactics meaning if any vloggers or bloggers and tabloid magazines had written some nasty articles or spreaded some nasty rumors about my wife I wanted Karen to be compensated for that and I wanted to take that financial responsibility off of my wife when she goes to see her psychiatrists." Drew said and Oprah looked at him arching an eyebrow. "What's Karen's gonna do with the money if she's already mentally unstable?" Oprah asked him and Drew's eyes nearly popped out of his head mad as hell at what Oprah said but he had to contain his composure.

'And that's exactly why we're charging you so much for the damages that you caused.' Drew said to himself because he ain't like how her attitude was with them and so, this was going to be the last time that Oprah was ever allowed near him and Karen and this was the last interview that they were ever going to be doing with her because Oprah didn't know how to respect Karen who was in having a mental health crisis as well as a health scare.

When that was over with Drew had went home to his wife who was resting up for Sunday.

"Drew I think I'm well enough to go too church tomorrow." Karen said looking at her husband as he was getting ready to go take a shower and then to go too bed. And when she said that he stopped in his tracks looking at his wife like she had just said something insane.