Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Twinkie accidentally finds out a secret about Karen and it puts her in danger with one of Karen's alters.

"Drewww." Karen called out to her husband while she was at the bottom of the steps waiting for him to leave for work. "Yes, honeyy?" He answered her. "Twinkie is supposed to be coming over to talk too me later have you told her anything lately about what happened?" Karen asked him as she was nervously picking at her fabric on her sleeve.

"Noo, why?" He asked her thinking that was weird of her to ask. "Well you know how my sisters get I don't want them worrying and then, I don't want them telling Leo anything if it's not anything to worry about." Karen told him. "Babe don't worry I didn't tell them about the whole medication change." Drew said looking his wife in her eyes and Karen just nodded her head okay. "That would just cause too much drama and mishaps." Drew said looking at his lovely wife. "Alright I'm going to the church but I should be back later today." Drew told her taking her in for a hug and kissing her on the forehead before leaving out of the front door.

After, Karen watched her husband leave she went upstairs to go back and look at the sonograms freely and in peace with having a full house, Karen couldn't do that and when she was looking at her sonograms her alters came out.

"So, we still aren't telling them right?" Quin asked her arching an eyebrow and looking at Karen. "No, I-I think I was just getting cold feet, I don't know?" Karen said admitting to Quintella that she was nervous about keeping this secret for the whole entire pregnancy. "Well you see what Drew just said about Dorinda." She told her and Karen nodded her head yeah.

"I'm sure they don't mean any harm though." Karen told her and Quin laughed in Karen's face. "Please as soon as you tell them that you're pregnant they're gonna want you to get rid of it!" Quin hollered at her. "So, I suggest that you keep your mouth shut before you ruin this for us!" Quin seethed at her gritting her teeth. "No one really needs to know until the baby is here anyways. You know what to do you had 3 kids." Alice said just mindlessly twirling her hair.

"It's not like you need their help all the time. You're a big girl." Alice happily said meaning no harm but Karen was a bit offended by that but she let it go seeing that Alice had been calm for a good while and she didn't need her acting up again.

"Well, okay. I guess I won't be telling anyone." Karen said after being so wishy washy on what she wanted to do about keeping this pregnancy a secret. But right when Karen was going through all her sonograms one more time after staring at them the doorbell rung.

"That's Twinkie." Karen said grabbing all of her sonograms and hurrying to put them back in the hiding place to where she had them. "Look I need for y'all to be on y'alls best behavior!" Karen warned them. "Or what?!" Quin teased flipping her hair and smirking. "Quin." Karen somewhat begged her. "Don't show out today." Karen warned her. "If I show out what exactly are you gonna do to me?" Quin asked her waiting for a response and Karen bit her lip. "Exactly, nothing!" Quintella said rolling her neck. "Now go answer the door for Twinkie and we'll see if we need to be on our best behavior or not." Quintella told her. "Just remember if she senses anything no promises." Quin told her. "Quin pleaseee don't hurt my big sister." Karen begged her. And then the doorbell rung again.

"Like I said, no promises. We want to keep him don't we?" Quin asked her in a more sinister voice. "Yeah." Karen said nervously. "Then nobody is going to get in the way of that!" Quintella told her. "Now go and make sure she doesn't notice anything!" Quintella told her and Karen had snapped out of daydreaming while she looked as if she was just talking to the wall while sitting down at the edge of her bed.