Part 4

"There she is! Eye! Superstar!" My teammates cheered when I walked in. I was met by hugs from my teammates and them congratulating me.

Carli walked up with the matchball. She pulled me in a hug. "I'm proud of you Queenie. You've come a long way from when you started on this team. And I'm sure that your journey is just beginning."

"To Qeeunie!" Ash held her water bottle in the air. "To Qeeunie!" Everyone followed, making me chuckle.

"You guys are crazy." I laughed. Carli handed me the matchball and I walked to my locker to put it away. Now it was time to party and let loose. I had some free days till I had to report back to Arsenal so I was gonna enjoy myself with my teammates. Today it was friday and most of them stayed till sunday evening.

Music started playing and with Kelley and Sonnet being, well Kelley and Sonnet, we all started dancing, celebrating our victory. When it comes to a party, Kelley and Sonnet are my partners in crime. Okay they are practically always my partners in crime. It even got so bad that the coaching staff tried to separate us so we don't get into too much trouble.

When we were ready, we got on the bus and went back to the hotel. Sonnet and I dropped our stuff off at our room and got ready to grab dinner with the team. Once everyone was down in the lobby, we made our way to a restaurant close by.

During dinner there was a lot of laughter and chatter. We made plans to go out after. So here we are, in Sonnet and I's room, getting ready to go out.

The youngsters were helping me to decide what to wear. We settled on a simple black dress, sneakers and a leather jacket. Once we were ready, we waited on the rest downstairs.

While we were walking to the bar, Becky and Alyssa came up to me. "Okay, I know that technically you're allowed to drink here, but please be careful and try not to get into too much trouble please."

Sonnet and Kelley must have heard what Alyssa said because suddenly they were next to me. Both putting an arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll look after her." Kelley smirked at them.

"Yeah why does that not ease my mind?" Becky deadpanned.

I just laughed. "Don't worry Broon, I will look after them." I smiled proudly at the two older players, but neither one of them seemed to be very impressed.

"O´Hara I swear to God if there is only one small baby hair misplaced on her adorable little head, I will end you." A very serious looking Ali Krieger and Christen Press walked up to us.

"And I will gladly help her." Christen backed Ali up. I swear you don't want them to be mad at you.

"Okay why is everyone thinking we're gonna get in trouble? And most importantly, why is everybody blaming me?!" Kelley threw her hand in the air in disbelief.

"Uhm Squirrel, our track record kinda speaks for itself." I whispered to her but clearly everyone heard.

"Ssssh, not helping mini." Kelley whispered back.

"Because Kelley, you 3 DO always get in trouble and YOU are the oldest, therefore YOU should be the responsible one." Christen glared at Kelley.

I just broke down laughing. Kelley being the responsible one? That's a good one. Although don't get me wrong because she can be if she wants to and when she needs to. Kelley is that type of friend that's always there to joke around with but when you need her, she will step up and be that friend you need.

"Okay okay, let's all calm down for a second." Tobin said, putting her hand on Chris' arm.

"Tobins right. Let the kid live a little. She'll be fine and besides the whole team is here. I doubt anything could go wrong." Ash assured both Ali and Chris.