Part 124

A/N: Happy monday guys! Sorry it's a bit later than usual, I've been moving and it's not going how we wanted it to go but hey it will work out eventually. Anyway I'm very sad about the news about Matthew Perry. Friends is my comfort show. When I have a rough day I watch friends because Chandler always managed to put a smile on my face. Rest in piece mate! 

"Can't I just ask Mapi to swap rooms with me?" Alexia asked out of the blue, her hand going up and down my arm.

We had arrived this afternoon in Huelva and after some light training and dinner, Alexia and I ended up in her room. The both of us laid on her bed, tangled up together, enjoying the peace and quiet now both our roommates were out and gave us some space.

I chuckled at the brunette's comment and nuzzled my head a bit further in her neck, placing a soft kiss there. A shiver ran through the athletic body of the Spaniard, causing a smirk to grow on my lips.

"No, you can't. You and Jenni have roomed together for so long." I tried to reason with her but she cut me off almost immediately.

"Exactly why we should change it up. Keep everyone on their toes." She kissed my head. I couldn't see her because my face was buried in her neck but I could only imagine the proud smile she was currently sporting.

"Babe," I shifted a bit so I was now laying on top of her so I could have a better look, "we can't do that and you know it. We agreed that sleeping apart and not sharing a room together is the best way to go." I kissed the pout away that was forming on her lips.

"I know but that doesn't mean I have to like it " She whined causing me to laugh just a bit harder. I took a second to simply admire her beautiful face with a loving smile on my lips.

"What can I do to cheer you up?" I smiled at the beautiful woman laying under me.

She had an over dramatic thinking face on. As if she needed to think about it. I already knew what she would say and my suspicion only got confirmed a few seconds later.

"Kiss me here." She pointed to her forehead. With a smirk I gently placed my lips on her head and I let them linger there for a second.

"Kiss me here" She pointed to her cheek. Again I kissed her where she pointed at.

"Kiss me here." She pointed to her nose with a big smile. I chuckled and like I was told I kissed her nose. I pulled back again and I noticed that she was looking at me with a loving smile and for the last time she repeated herself.

"Kiss me here." This time she pointed to her lips. She didn't have to tell me twice.

I slowly leaned in and placed my lips on her soft ones. Immediately I melted into the kiss. Her hands went up and down my back while I used one to hold me up and the other was firmly placed on her hip.

We both lost ourselves in the kiss, fighting for dominance, both desperate to win. She ran her tongue over my bottom lip and I knew I was done for because of what was to come.

Her hands traveled to my butt lovingly but firmly massaging it, causing a small moan to release from my throat. If you thought she would stop there leaving me at least slightly in control, you were wrong.

After she licked my bottom lip, telling me that she wanted to deepen the kiss, she took it in between her teeth, gently nibbled and sucked on it.

"Babe. No." I groaned. A smirk appeared on her lips and she squeezed my butt one more time before someone knocked on the door.

This time it was Alexia who groaned. I laughed at the Spaniard and got up from the bed. It was Mapi and Jenni, both with a smirk on their lips.

"Did we interrupt something?" Mapi smirked and leaned against the doorframe.