Part 92

A/N: Happy Monday guys. Sorry this one was a bit later, a lot of stuff happened today. I hope everyone's having or had a good day.

AttackRy 🐕

I woke up the next morning to the sun creeping in through the window, hitting me right in the face.  I tried to block it out and nuzzle my face deeper in Ale's bare back but it was no use. The damage was already done but instead of getting up, I decided to stay a bit longer in bed before my alarm would go off to go on a run with Alba.

I admired the beautiful girl that was snuggled up in my arms. The sheet only covered half of her body, exposing her upper half. My arm was protectively draped around her waist. She had her back facing me and had it slightly pushed into my front.

"I can feel you staring." She mumbled, her voice still groggy from just waking up, her eyes closed.

"As your girlfriend I can stare at you as much as I want. Isn't that what you said last night?" I buried my face in her back once more. I felt a shiver run down her spine.

"Among other things. I remember saying your name quite a lot too." She turned around under my arm so she was facing me, revealing a big smirk on her face. "I also recall you saying my name a couple of times as well and you also compared me to God sometimes too." Her smirk only grew, winking at me.

"Don't start getting cocky now Putellas." I rolled my eyes and playfully glared at her. Alexia just laughed and placed her lips softly on mine. Her hand slowly made its way to my stomach, drawing small patterns on it.

I reciprocated the kiss and tightened the hold my arm had on her. My hand resting on her bare back, pulling her closer to me. Slowly my hand traveled down to her but and finally to her thigh, where it stayed, gently squeezing it.

Our little make out session continued on till my alarm pulled us both back to reality. We pulled away, panting from our previous activities. I reached over to my phone to turn off the alarm.

I was about to get out of bed when strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me back to the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" She mumbled out, the roles were now reversed with her being the big spoon. She had both her arms tightly wrapped around my waist and her legs tangled with mine.

"I'm planning to go on a run." I tried to at least sound serious but everything in my body wanted to just give in and stay here with her. But I had promised Alba I would go on a run and a promise is a promise.

"Why?" She groaned, now fully pressing her face into my shoulder. Before we had met, Alexia would be the one to wake up early to work out but since we got together, she much rather spent her time in the morning cuddling up with me and I wasn't complaining.

"Because I promised your sister to go on a run with her." I turned around and kissed her nose. Upon hearing the mention of her sister in the same sentence as the word run her eyes widened in shock.

"You're going on a run with my sister?" She asked double checking if she heard it right.

"Yeah, we made the plans yesterday when we were on the walk." I was confused as to why she was so shocked. Before I even knew it she jumped up, pulling me with her and got out of bed.

"Let's go!" While minutes ago, Alexia was unwilling to get out of bed she was now for some reason incredibly excited.

While the older girl started to get ready I wrapped the sheets around me and sat down on the bed. I watched her move around the room, putting on her running clothes.